Boys Sweet Sixteeen bracket draw

With the KHSAA looking into seeding football, could we eventually see this bleed into the Sweet Sixteen?

IMO not in a one class system. Because right now there is the illusion that the right draw for a smaller team could lead to a serious run. Smash them up against Scott County in the first round and it changes things.

IMO not in a one class system. Because right now there is the illusion that the right draw for a smaller team could lead to a serious run. Smash them up against Scott County in the first round and it changes things.

Fair point that I would agree with. A seeded system would probably disadvantage smaller teams the most. I was just floating the idea because if the KHSAA is willing to experiment in one sport it might inevitable lead to calls in the other. I'm not saying that I'd even like seeding, but was just bringing it up.

Just how good is John Hardin, Scott High School has played them twice, yes they lost twice, but were in both games.

John Hardin is a tough out. I don't know if they have any one special individual. But collectively they are difficult to deal with. They will be hard to beat come tournament time.

John Hardin is a tough out. I don't know if they have any one special individual. But collectively they are difficult to deal with. They will be hard to beat come tournament time.

I have not seen JH play this, but I have watched Scott a few times. Scott has a decent team, but certainly not great. I just don't see where JH has played a very tough group of teams.