Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kansas at Kentucky Thoughts/Predictions

Who Wins? 19 members have voted

  1. 1. Who Wins?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Two Top 10 blueblood programs going at it in Lexington on Saturday Night.

 

Thoughts/Predictions?

Kentucky 78-73.

Accidentally picked Kansas. I think Kentucky wins this one at home and Reid Travis comes out of his slump and has a double double. I am hoping to see the same PJ that played on Tuesday, and if we see him, I think it could be a double digit win.

Kentucky wins big 20+ against a overrated Kansas team

Jayhawks 74 Cats 68

Kentucky hasn't played anyone since they lost to Alabama. Kansas rolls in this one.

 

Kansas 87

 

Kentucky 66

I actually came across tickets to this one and we're looking forward to it. Should be a good one with a huge crowd. I'll go with the Cats by 7.

Kentucky wins big 20+ against a overrated Kansas team

 

Kansas I believe has more top 25 wins this year than anyone in the country. I believe they have 6 wins against the top 25 teams currently. Which I believe their big man who is out for the season, didn't play in most of those games either.

U.K. could be in for a long night if Kansas jumps out to a big lead but I think that now this team will be ready. I don't believe that either team runs away with it. With this one at Rupp and with the way that the Cats have been playing in the last couple of games , I like the Cats.

U.K. by 7

  • Author

Buddy text me tonight, said the Cats were a (-5) favorite.

I got a good feeling about this one. Cats 75- Jayhawks 62.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.