Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Butler 60 Indiana 55

Featured Replies

Quality start to the Sampson era at IU. :lol:

Quality start to the Sampson era at IU. :lol:

Can you hear me now???

  • Author
Can you hear me now???

:confused:

:confused:

The Verizon ads from a few years ago. It's no fun if you miss the joke... :lol:

  • Author

After I typed it, I also connected the dots to his cell phone texting and texting and texting and texting of recruits. You made a double funny there GT.

You made a double funny there GT.

A rare good night for me... :lol:

Congrats Butler, your the best team in the state of Indiana. Someone go check on poor 98. He's prolly pullin his best Bobby Knight impression right about now.

Wow...it doesn't get any better for Mike Davis in Hooiser Nation...whoops.

 

I'd say Mike Davis cracked open a few cold ones tonight!

I love it!!!!!!!!!:banana: :banana:

Congrats Butler, your the best team in the state of Indiana. Someone go check on poor 98. He's prolly pullin his best Bobby Knight impression right about now.
It's early, I saw SOME things I liked last night.

 

It appeared to me that these kids are just not in sync with what Kelvin wants them to be doing yet. I think the new IU basketball looks to be exciting though and can't wait until they "get it"

 

We're small and need DJ to step up and carry this team. He can do it, I have no doubt. If he can stay healthy.

 

Bottom line, if you score 4 points in the last 12-13 minutes, you won't win much.

 

I'm not worried....things are on the upswing.

I'd say Mike Davis cracked open a few cold ones tonight!
It wouldn't have even been as close if he were in the red tie.

Butler is usually pretty good...I wouldn't write IU because of one game.

I heard the other night that while Sampson is not allowed to place calls to recruits, he is free to text them and then have them call him. Not exactly a stiff punishment.

Butler is a pretty good team and it is still early.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.