November 15, 200619 yr Butler is usually pretty good...I wouldn't write IU because of one game.Agreed 5wide and they be better, than most thought or realized and Indiana, will be a solid team before long. Got to get more consistent shooting and better post play, which will happen.
November 15, 200619 yr Butler is usually pretty good...I wouldn't write IU because of one game. :thumb: I agree, Butler plays a style of ball that will keep them in games and if they are close or have the lead in the latter parts of the game.......look out. As for IU -Sampson, Davis, or whoever it is always sweet watching the Hoosiers get beat.
November 16, 200619 yr This was probably the sloppiest start I have ever seen to a game. Both teams combined for: 6 FGs 14 TOs 13 fouls But this game was full of grit, and a well deserved win. Chalk one up for the mid majors already. Also it was good to see the senior get some love from the crowd from Indiana, his name fails me right now.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.