Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky vs. Miami (Ohio)

Featured Replies

  • Replies 52
  • Views 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Stevenson is starting for sure, I talked to him last night.

Tubby said last spring there would be major changes and if anyone didn't want to buy into his style, then they would be gone. He held to that as the Enquirer points out that 8 letterman from last season are gone.

Will this game be on Television?

Will this game be on Television?

 

My schedule shows tape delayed.

It says here that it will be shown on Fox Sports South? Am I Wrong??

Fox Sports South will have it.

 

 

Nevermind my previous post. LOL

Fox Sports South will show it live if I understood the ads run this week on FSS.

Fox Sports South will show it live if I understood the ads run this week on FSS.

 

 

I have seen these too.

Tubby said last spring there would be major changes and if anyone didn't want to buy into his style, then they would be gone. He held to that as the Enquirer points out that 8 letterman from last season are gone.

 

The last time Tubby cleaned house, he delivered the best team of his tenure. Hopefully, we get a similar result this year.

 

I just wish he would quit letting things get so out of hand that these overhauls are necessary. He has to develop some consistency and continuity or we aren't going to see UK operating at the high level they should be.

Game channels

Insight FSN 49 and 73

Dish TV FSN 427

Direct TV FSN 638

It will be shown live a 7pm and again on all channels on delay at 11:30pm.

I'll take Miami... :D

What does Miami (OH) look like, gametime?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.