Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky vs. Miami (Ohio)

Featured Replies

What does Miami (OH) look like, gametime?

Solid down low with Nathan Peavy and Tim Pollitz returning from strong seasons last year. Average guard play and streaky shooting. In all seriousness, UK should win by about 15...

  • Replies 52
  • Views 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
What does Miami (OH) look like, gametime?

 

 

Inexperienced at point guard, but just about everyone else back.

GT is that a fair assessment?

 

EDT:

Most have posted same time as GT.

This game gets me to thinking about the time I saw Miami (OH) vs. UK in the Sweet 16 back in 1998 in St. Louis, MO (when they had Wally Szerbiak). Also saw Michigan State vs. OU (when Edjuardo Naharha collided with Cleaves, I believe)... then of course State beat them the next round. It was the first time I had ever seen UK lose in person. :irked:

This game gets me to thinking about the time I saw Miami (OH) vs. UK in the Sweet 16 back in 1998 in St. Louis, MO (when they had Wally Szerbiak). Also saw Michigan State vs. OU (when Edjuardo Naharha collided with Cleaves, I believe)... then of course State beat them the next round. It was the first time I had ever seen UK lose in person. :irked:
That is it! Maybe I am the reason to blame for the Final Four drought. I was in attendance to end the streak at 3 :madman:

 

 

:lol:

That is it! Maybe I am the reason to blame for the Final Four drought. I was in attendance to end the streak at 3 :madman:

 

 

:lol:

Some one get the white coats. bugatti is talking to himself again... :D

...and so it begins.

 

Look forward to another UK Basketball season and I hope this game, allows some key minutes for players, to get them acclimated to being a Wildcat.

 

Let's not expect too much, from the younger players and let the veterans, work on improving their game, before we start the criticism....which will happen.

 

UK - 83

Miami, OH - 65

 

(In a slower paced tempo, than most of us would like)

83 points has not been a slow pace at UK in a decade... :p

83 points has not been a slow pace at UK in a decade... :p
....:lol:

 

It gets a little sloppy at the end and one of those 70-55 games, with 3 minutes to go.

Fox Sports South will have it.

what channel is that on DirecTv?

what channel is that on DirecTv?

Nevermindddd 638...but its say Predators VS Blues at 7..but shows the Wildcat Warmup at 6:30....

Miami has already played one game (they are 0-1) and I think that's an advantage for the Redhawks.

 

With that said, I think Kentucky pulls away and wins by about 17.

Miami has already played one game (they are 0-1) and I think that's an advantage for the Redhawks.

 

With that said, I think Kentucky pulls away and wins by about 17.

Anyone know if its blacked out on DirecTV?

Anyone know if its blacked out on DirecTV?

 

Shouldnt be. Check in between channels 630-639.

Shouldnt be. Check in between channels 630-639.

On 630 black screen....638 keeps showing the Predators VS Blues Hockey game....Dad really wants to watch it...Can anyone help?

On 630 black screen....638 keeps showing the Predators VS Blues Hockey game....Dad really wants to watch it...Can anyone help?

 

Well not sure then. Thankfully Im not at home and the place Im at has insight cable.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.