Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky vs. Miami (Ohio)

Featured Replies

Well not sure then. Thankfully Im not at home and the place Im at has insight cable.

Thanks anwyays NHS.....

  • Replies 52
  • Views 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm picking it up on 630 on my DirecTv

Anyone know if its blacked out on DirecTV?

Dangit!!! Direct TV users will not be watching this one, unless you have FOX Sports South (Channel 630). I'll be up a BW's in Cold Spring! Bye bye.

I'm picking it up on 630 on my DirecTv

I get nothing...sucks...

On 630 black screen....638 keeps showing the Predators VS Blues Hockey game....Dad really wants to watch it...Can anyone help?

Go on over to the neighbors house.

I get nothing...sucks...

 

I got the total choice premier package so I get almost every channel they have.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.