Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky vs. Miami (Ohio)

Featured Replies

Wildcats open the 2006-07 season hosting the Redhawks. Cats will be without Sheray Thomas and Jared Carter. Should be a good test before Miss. Valley St., then heading off to Maui. Wildcats win 77-64.

  • Replies 52
  • Views 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would BE completely surprised if UK doesn't put a whooping on the Redhawks!

  • Author
I would BE completely surprised if UK doesn't put a whooping on the Redhawks!

I hope by 30, but this is the opener. Those MAC Teams are better than anyone gives tham credit for.

I would BE completely surprised if UK doesn't put a whooping on the Redhawks!

And so would many others!!!!:eek:

Cats by 17

I have seats in the 3rd row behind the visitors bench. I can't wait - Go Big Blue!

I say Cats by 20, 82-62.

 

:dancingpa :dancingpa

Cats by at least 20. GO BIG BLUE!!!!:ylsuper: :ylsuper: :ylsuper:

84-56 Cats

Miami's not supposed to be all that bad this year. I see a close 1st half with the Cats pulling away mid- 2nd half.

 

UK 77

Miami 60

I bet Charlie C will have the Hawks ready to go and he is a character to boot.

I'll be there... should be a good one I heard Miami returns 4 starters from last year.

I think the game will be close for a half and then UK will end up winning by about 15. I look for Meeks to have a big game!

 

Gosh, basketball season is finally in full swing!!!!!!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.