Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Meade County (7-5) at Ryle (10-2)

Who wins Friday? 71 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins Friday?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Gonna be a wet one, doesn't fit Meads passing style.

 

Really? Local weather says it will be partly cloudy Friday after possibly snowing on Thursday. High temp for the day about 50-51 degrees.

  • Replies 90
  • Views 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Last week (the days it rained) there was a tarp on the field from the numbers in and goal line to goal line. Anyone know if it is tarped now?

Last week (the days it rained) there was a tarp on the field from the numbers in and goal line to goal line. Anyone know if it is tarped now?

 

Saw them putting it on Friday night, unless they took it off for some reason.

Rain ends Thursday......cloudy and high 47 on Friday....GO RAIDERS

Get up to Ryle and get them tickets theyll be gone! get there early there id very limited parking.

Get up to Ryle and get them tickets theyll be gone! get there early there id very limited parking.

 

Probably won't let you park on the grass as wet as it is.

Meade passes 1 out of every 3 plays. Not sure we have a passing style offense.

Tarp is still on the field, hopefully it stops raining so they can paint the field tomorrow.

Meade passes 1 out of every 3 plays. Not sure we have a passing style offense.

LOL......that IS a passing style offense around here. :lol:

I'm going with Ryle 31 -Meade 7. I haven't seen Meade, but I don't think they can stop the running attack Ryle has and Ryle's defense is very good. Anyone going tonight? I don't expect as big a crowd as last week.

I'm going with Ryle 31 -Meade 7. I haven't seen Meade, but I don't think they can stop the running attack Ryle has and Ryle's defense is very good. Anyone going tonight? I don't expect as big a crowd as last week.

 

 

If I wasn't going to Lexington tonight, I would be in Union pulling for the Raiders.

I'm going with Ryle 31 -Meade 7. I haven't seen Meade, but I don't think they can stop the running attack Ryle has and Ryle's defense is very good. Anyone going tonight? I don't expect as big a crowd as last week.

I'll be der.

I'd like to see Ryle put this one away early. Ryle 35-14.

Ryle rolls on.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.