Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Browns 26 Bengals 18

Featured Replies

Mayfield looks like a HOFer when playing Cincy.

Early in the season I said the Browns would beat the Bengals but did not know they would dominate the Bengals twice.

What a turnaround by Cleveland over this season. They will be a force to reckon with next season. I can honestly say that Mayfield has proven me highly wrong of how I expected him to do in the NFL and as a rookie, which was thought by more than plenty of others too.

I like what Baker Mayfield has done for the Browns Bengals rivalry. It is nice to see the Browns as a hated rival again. It takes a lot to get me to root for the Bengals to beat someone more than the Steelers, but next year I will enjoy a Bengals win over the Browns even more than a win over the Steelers.

I loved the Mayfield stare down of Hue Jackson. Go Browns!

 

He has such a punchable face. He is good tho. Should be fun hating him for a few years.

"When i woke up this morning,i was feeling pretty dangerous" .....Baker Mayfield -2018 That's the attitude that's been missing for a long time in Cleveland. It should be interesting.

Obviously I’m a huge Bengals fan. I wanted Baker last year in the draft because I love the fire he plays with and his attitude is something I actually wanted to see in Cincinnati. He plays with such fire and passion that it’s contagious. You can see that in his teammates this year. You can tell that Baker has the respect of everyone in the locker room. I hate that he’s in Cleveland. Because now I have to dislike him.

We sat in the Dawg Pound and watched this one in person. All but 3 points were scored at the other end of the field, which was not ideal. FirstEnergy Stadium was rocking like I've never seen it before. They sure love Baker Mayfield up there. Countless fans were wearing chef's hats along with #6 jerseys. That town is quickly coming back to life with hope and I could see the joy on the faces of fans. Everywhere I went inside the stadium, people would randomly shout "Here we go, Brownies!" and dozens of people around them would finish with "Here we go!". Also heard were several chants of "Ba-ker May-field!". This may be my last Browns game for a while because I wonder if I'll be able to afford sitting in the Dawg Pound again for the next few years. It was a phenomenal experience as opposed to some of the previous games I've seen there. This time it's different for the fans and that is so exciting to see.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.