Browns 26 Bengals 18

What a turnaround by Cleveland over this season. They will be a force to reckon with next season. I can honestly say that Mayfield has proven me highly wrong of how I expected him to do in the NFL and as a rookie, which was thought by more than plenty of others too.

I like what Baker Mayfield has done for the Browns Bengals rivalry. It is nice to see the Browns as a hated rival again. It takes a lot to get me to root for the Bengals to beat someone more than the Steelers, but next year I will enjoy a Bengals win over the Browns even more than a win over the Steelers.

Obviously I’m a huge Bengals fan. I wanted Baker last year in the draft because I love the fire he plays with and his attitude is something I actually wanted to see in Cincinnati. He plays with such fire and passion that it’s contagious. You can see that in his teammates this year. You can tell that Baker has the respect of everyone in the locker room. I hate that he’s in Cleveland. Because now I have to dislike him.

We sat in the Dawg Pound and watched this one in person. All but 3 points were scored at the other end of the field, which was not ideal. FirstEnergy Stadium was rocking like I've never seen it before. They sure love Baker Mayfield up there. Countless fans were wearing chef's hats along with #6 jerseys. That town is quickly coming back to life with hope and I could see the joy on the faces of fans. Everywhere I went inside the stadium, people would randomly shout "Here we go, Brownies!" and dozens of people around them would finish with "Here we go!". Also heard were several chants of "Ba-ker May-field!". This may be my last Browns game for a while because I wonder if I'll be able to afford sitting in the Dawg Pound again for the next few years. It was a phenomenal experience as opposed to some of the previous games I've seen there. This time it's different for the fans and that is so exciting to see.