Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Who is the best team in the SEC?

Who is the best team in the SEC? 54 members have voted

  1. 1. Who is the best team in the SEC?

    • Arkansas
      51%
      28
    • Florida
      27%
      15
    • LSU
      18%
      10
    • Tennessee
      1%
      1

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

A lot of people may think that I am crazy, but when healthy I think Tennessee is as good as anybody in the SEC.

 

They have a 1 point loss to Florida & a last second TD caused them to lose to LSU. Hypothetically, two plays have kept Tennessee from being undefeated.

 

Arkansas was blown away by USC. Georgia just defeated Auburn, and for some reason Florida just hasn't really impressed me like Florida teams of old.

 

How 'bout it?

  • Replies 31
  • Views 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author

MODS.....Can one of you add a 4 team poll to this thread.

 

ARKANSAS

TENNESSEE

FLORIDA

LSU

 

Thanks!!!!

I have believed this all along...LSU has the best team and most talent in my opinion...just had a bad year to play Auburn and Florida on the road.

It's Florida if no one else beats them, IMO. LSU may get the chance to prove themselves though if they can get into the SEC Championship.

LSU all the way, now questions asked. They have the best defense in the NCAA.

I have believed this all along...LSU has the best team and most talent in my opinion...just had a bad year to play Auburn and Florida on the road.

 

They also played at Tennessee last week and still play at Arkansas on the 24th.

A lot of people may think that I am crazy, but when healthy I think Tennessee is as good as anybody in the SEC.

 

They have a 1 point loss to Florida & a last second TD caused them to lose to LSU. Hypothetically, two plays have kept Tennessee from being undefeated.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

That's the funniest thing I have read in a while, what a joker. You were joking right?:lol: :lol: :lol:

Anybody else thinking the SEC is kind of weak this year? All the alleged top teams look very suspect, including Florida, who acts like they want to lose at home today to SC.

Anybody else thinking the SEC is kind of weak this year? All the alleged top teams look very suspect, including Florida, who acts like they want to lose at home today to SC.

It's definitely an interesting SEC year.

 

All the top tier teams are beating each other up then the typical SEC weak teams are taking shots at some of the top tier teams. I definitely think it is the top conference from top to bottom.

 

I sure would hate to be that Florida kicker. He gets boos everytime out.

I voted for LSU, I think they will be the SEC Champions.

Anybody else thinking the SEC is kind of weak this year? All the alleged top teams look very suspect, including Florida, who acts like they want to lose at home today to SC.

 

I am thinking that the SEC from top to bottom is the best in the nation. That is why you see close game after close game.:thumb:

Anybody else thinking the SEC is kind of weak this year? All the alleged top teams look very suspect, including Florida, who acts like they want to lose at home today to SC.

 

To me, an individual team like Louisville, Notre Dame, etc. may be able to beat any individual team in the SEC, but IMO the conference as a whole is strong enough that very few teams (i.e. Ohio State & Michigan) would be good enough to perhaps run the table. As someone else said I think what is happening in the SEC is that there are so many teams that rate from average to good that they're beating up on each other. No standout team this year, but not superpower either.

I voted for LSU, I think they will be the SEC Champions.

 

They won't have a chance!

 

Florida vs. Arkansas

Anybody else thinking the SEC is kind of weak this year?

 

I don't think it's weak at all. I mean if you had the Patriots, Colts, Bears, Chargers, and Denver in the same division you wouldn't call them week if there really wasn't a stand out team. I just think that most teams are now improving and when there is an upset or more teams are closer together in the standings it's just because the SEC is getting stronger, not weaker. But that's just my opinion!

Arkansas is the best team. They are making a solid and talented UT team look bad right now on ESPN 2.

 

I watch a good deal of college football and IMO #5 for Arkansas is as good as it gets!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.