• Arkansas
    • Florida
    • LSU
    • Tennessee

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Arkansas is the best team. They are making a solid and talented UT team look bad right now on ESPN 2.

I watch a good deal of college football and IMO #5 for Arkansas is as good as it gets!

:thumb: Imo McFadden is the best RB in the country and he should be right behind T. Smith at Ohio State for the Heisman.

To me, an individual team like Louisville, Notre Dame, etc. may be able to beat any individual team in the SEC, but IMO the conference as a whole is strong enough that very few teams (i.e. Ohio State & Michigan) would be good enough to perhaps run the table. As someone else said I think what is happening in the SEC is that there are so many teams that rate from average to good that they're beating up on each other. No standout team this year, but not superpower either.

Amen brother preach on!!! I've been hammered on here for saying the same thing on another thread. UL, ND would both have two losses (maybe 3) at the end of the season in either the Big 10/11 or the SEC.:thumb:

Anybody else thinking the SEC is kind of weak this year? All the alleged top teams look very suspect, including Florida, who acts like they want to lose at home today to SC.

The SEC is the deepest conference in America. No one has as many quality teams. But there isnt really a dominant team this year.

I do think Arkansas and Florida have seperated themselves a little bit now. I also think UT's injury to Ainge has really hurt them.

Tonight should have settled the notion that UT was the best because they had lost 2 games by just a few points. The Hogs rubbed their noses in it tonight. LSU may very well beat Arkansas but until they do the Hogs have to be considered the class of the conference. The thing is on any given week I think about 5 teams could be the best in the SEC. It is just a deep conference this year with a bunch of good teams.

A lot of people may think that I am crazy, but when healthy I think Tennessee is as good as anybody in the SEC.

They have a 1 point loss to Florida & a last second TD caused them to lose to LSU. Hypothetically, two plays have kept Tennessee from being undefeated.

Arkansas was blown away by USC. Georgia just defeated Auburn, and for some reason Florida just hasn't really impressed me like Florida teams of old.

How 'bout it?

The poll results may be confirming this statement....:D

2 great SEC games on ESPN last night.

I voted Arkansas, i believe if Mcfadden stays behind that big O line of his, that they can go along way. My #2 team probably would be LSU, Russel proved to be the playmaker he is at QB last night against Alabama.

Oh ya, Florida's pretty good too. Haha

I voted LSU when this thread was first opened. After watching the Arkansas game tonight I would say they are the best. They convinced me!

I said Tennessee when this first started, but with or without Ainge, Arkansas is the best.

What in God's name happened against USC though???

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

That's the funniest thing I have read in a while, what a joker. You were joking right?:lol: :lol: :lol:

I'm a space cowboy actually.

By the way, make a pick or shut your mouth when you are talking to me (courtesy of Rebecca Demornay).:D