Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Corbin (7-5) at Russell (11-1)

Who wins Friday? 144 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins Friday?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Russell has at least two that are over 300. The rest are somewhat smaller and faster. Russell relys on the speed of the linemen to make thier blocks to enable the backs to slip through. They are playing good at this point but as I said they have not been smash mouth tested by a 2-A team. We will find out in 5 days.

 

This game should be a good indicator of how far Corbin's offensive line has progressed. They struggled some early in the year, but they are starting 1 senior, 2 juniors and 2 sophomores, so hopefully they can open a few holes and also give Cashen a little time to throw the ball Friday. If they do, Corbin should be in this game till the end.

 

How long does it take to get to Russell from Winchester?

  • Replies 241
  • Views 14.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

 

If our offense goes in and plays like they did at Middlesboro, look out. Cashen has been getting better each game since the first Wayne Co. game....the last pass that I seen him throw has to be one of the prettiest in the last couple years (78 yd td).

 

QUOTE]

 

That was a thing of beauty. I have been hard on the Hounds this year but I finally feel like we're ready to get a season defining win this friday night.

This game should be a good indicator of how far Corbin's offensive line has progressed. They struggled some early in the year, but they are starting 1 senior, 2 juniors and 2 sophomores, so hopefully they can open a few holes and also give Cashen a little time to throw the ball Friday. If they do, Corbin should be in this game till the end.

 

How long does it take to get to Russell from Winchester?

 

I went to Huntington the night we played Garrard in the first round and it took me about 3 hours and 15 minutes to get there. I would say it is about 2 hours and 10 minute from Winchester. I'll say this much though, if ya make the trip, watch out for those deer around Ft. Boonesborough. I had one run right out in front of my truck on my way home. We saw about 3 more on the side of the road other than the one I hit. With that said, I'm going to try and fall back asleep so I can go kill me one without messing up my truck in about 4 hours.

How many seniors does Russell have on the team?

How many seniors does Russell have on the team?

 

24 If I'm not mistaken. The roster shows 25 but i believe that one quit.

24 If I'm not mistaken. The roster shows 25 but i believe that one quit.

I think only about 9-10 are major contributors.

I think only about 9-10 are major contributors.

 

Agreed. I was just answering the question. If given a few minutes i could probably name the ones that contribute the most.

I think Russell will be just too much for corbin.

Not knowing anything about Corbin I will say that Russell should win this one : Russell - 28 Corbin - 6.

In addition to that Russell has had 104 points scored on them thus far. This is the best in 2-A. Most of these points were scored on the number 2 D.

 

Actually, most were scored on the #3 defense...:thumb:

Russell Red Devils 28-14.

Russell BIG. Another disapointing season for Corbin.

How big is the offensive line for the Devils?

Offensive Line

LT 6'3" 330

LG 6'1" 190

C 6'3" 270

RG 6'0" 192

RT 6'0" 247

 

 

Defensive Line

LE 6'0" 210

LT 6'6" 330

NG 6'1" 220

RT 6'3" 270

RE 5'10" 180

Geez, 24 seniors...thats a lot of experience.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.