Everything posted by lance_harbor
-
Belfry 49 Middlesboro 26
Good luck to the Middlesboro Sr's........Belfry is a great team. Coach Roark needs to decide if he really wants to coach this team anymore, the program has lost it's fire......Run with it, OR give it up....
-
Middlesboro (11-1) at Belfry (10-2)
I thinks thats a pretty solid outlook orisonspi. The only correction I would add, is that our corners never think run defense, when they're locked to the wr with their backs turned they would fallow the WR into the restroom if he went there. Antoher thing I would like to add. Belfry's d-line is alot smaller this year and as you say and probably the quickest Middlesboro has faced. But what I like is our offensive line againts that quick D front of yours. We don't have huge, slow O-linemen. Our guys are for the most part around 5-10 220 lbs, they move very very well. Quick D-fronts give the most trouble to BIG offensive lines that can't match the D-linemen in foot quickness. So instead of giving the Belfry D-line the advantage before the game, I say this will be a very interesting battle between the M'boro O-line and the Belfry D-line. That will probably be the first thing I will look for when the game starts to see which front is better, and this very well could make the difference in the game.
-
Middlesboro (11-1) at Belfry (10-2)
how do you expect the seating situation to be? Havn't been there since the renovations.
-
Middlesboro (11-1) at Belfry (10-2)
You should have thrown the Red Flag, big dog.......Middlesboro won that game, not the refs, if your still sour over that call start another thread about it, this is the Belfry Vs. Middlesboro thread bud.
-
Middlesboro (11-1) at Belfry (10-2)
I agree with you Orisonspi. Thats what makes me think this is such a great game because I wouldn't be shocked if Belfry were to win by 21 or if Middlesboro were to win by 21, or if they were to go into 4 ot's. You really just can't forcast this game at all! Thats what makes this contest so intriguing, even each programs biggest fans like ourselves have no clue. Can't Wait....GO JACKETS !
-
Middlesboro (11-1) at Belfry (10-2)
Thanks for creating the poll SCRIBE. Middlesboro is the underdog and they will march into Belfry set to try to pull off a huge upset over a MUCH favored Belfry team ! ! ! I Love It.
-
Middlesboro (11-1) at Belfry (10-2)
One thing I would like to add. Sounds like some of you Belfry fans are really pushing Belfry into the "under-dog" role. It seems like you really want to create that title for your team. Seems to me like the number of un-biased fans think Belfry will win. Middlesboro is 0-3 againts Belfry in region championships & this game is being played at Belfry which is known as one of the toughest places for a visiting team to come in and get a win. This is a very evenly matched game but untill Middlesboro beats Belfry in a football game we have to be considered the underdog. Of course there is pressure to win on both teams but Belfry is not an underdog, thats Middlesboro card to play. The underdog doesn't feel the pressure, there out trying to do what the majority thinks they can't. Anyone who has played the game knows its easier to walk onto the field and play when people aren't placing huge expectations on you.
-
Middlesboro (11-1) at Belfry (10-2)
Id hope Belfry is comparable to the two...If not, it could be a long night wouldn't ya think West Sider? Middlesboro did give up big points, but they also put em up and then some.
-
Middlesboro (11-1) at Belfry (10-2)
Was belfry's first loss to NCC?
-
Corbin (7-5) at Russell (11-1)
Russell BIG. Another disapointing season for Corbin.
-
Middlesboro (11-1) at Belfry (10-2)
All this talk is killing me! Hurry up Friday! I believe this gonna be an outstanding football game. :banana:
-
Middlesboro (11-1) at Belfry (10-2)
The jackets will have 9 in the box. Corners play man, and saftey locks on TE but walks up infront of backers. So it looks like 6 DL and 3 Lb's.
-
Middlesboro (11-1) at Belfry (10-2)
If Middlesboro holds onto the football they are a very tough offense to stop. Middlesboro has atleast 2 offensive weapons that could start on ANY team in the mountains. Casey Earls(RB) & Trevor Hoskins(QB) are outstanding football players. Im excited to see these two seniors lead the Jackets against a very tough Belfry team. And I would like to ask folks when making your picks to look over the fact that Belfry has beaten us the last three meetings. This years match-up in my opinion is the most evenly matched it has ever been. Belfry has been a MUCH BETTER football team in the past meetings except for 03, when a solid Middlesboro team couldn't stop UK's David Jones. As un-biased as I can be ----> (I have great respect for the Belfry football program and coach Haywoold, they ended my career), This should be a GREAT FOOTBALL GAME friday night, and I really believe this is the most evenly matched the two teams have ever been! Two outstanding programs will go HEAD to HEAD friday night, You Gotta Love It ! :fight: :fight:
-
Franklin County/Lex Catholic Updates
Sounds like a great one.
-
Middlesboro vs. Belfry
The Jackets are going to Belfry. Should be a great game! What do you all think ?
-
Middlesboro 21 Leslie Co 13
Way to go Middlesboro ! Way to knock off a tough leslie sqaud ! :thumb:
-
Middlesboro/Leslie Co Updates
Thanks for the updates ! ! !
-
Leslie @ Middlesboro II
I agree with you 13th. Middlesboro D held Leslie to 6 points. Leslie only held Middlesboro to 20...... Think about it boys before you go making claims.
-
Middlesboro 21 Leslie CO 6
Great game for Middlesboro tonight, I definately think the field conditions helped Middlesboro's D out tonight and there offense struggled at times but came through when it mattered the most. Good luck next week against the trojans.
-
Middlesboro vs. Leslie County Predictions
Get off the track, Howard has more yards on the season than earls, but earls has 3 more TD's and plays on a better offense with another really good back C.G Ford, two good Wr's Adams/Farr and a Qb who runs the ball around 10 times a game. Earls isn't as much of a one man show as Howard is and that will be obvious friday night when you see how Middlesboro distributes the football. This game isn't about a contest between Howard Vs. Earls its a contest between Middlesboro Vs. Leslie. And that is a contest Middlesboro has dominated in the past 10 years. Hope you make the trip to Middlesboro, should be a fun game to watch.
-
Middlesboro vs. Leslie County Predictions
I can't lie, Howard worries me a little, Jacket D better be ready to go. I don't think its so much that M'boro has a bad D, I just dont think they focus on D as much as O in regards to importance (film, practice, scouting). They better change that real quick. They for sure have enough talent to be a very stout D if they focus on it here towards the end of the season.
-
Middlesboro vs. Leslie County Predictions
Westsider, To clear up your confusion Middlesboro didn't play Bell County this year so trying to compare Middlesboro to Leslie because of how Leslie played Bell this year is very very inaccurate.
-
Middlesboro vs. Leslie County Predictions
The jackets BETTER NOT over-look Leslie, which I dont think they will. Roark will have his team ready to play as always and middlesboro should win. I think leslie will play middlesboro a lot closer than Breathitt and Corbin did. But I'll leave it up to my other half to make the scoring prediction. It should be a close game with both teams under 30 pts.
-
MIddlesboro 57 Breathitt County 42
CatchMeIfYouCan, stop hatin man, you don't need a D when you can score 57 week-in week-out on teams like Breathitt and Corbin. Who's your team playa?
-
Southwestern 42 Russell Co.12
Who threw 4 td's ???