Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Middlesboro vs. Leslie County Predictions

Featured Replies

Ok let's get this one started.

 

Leslie County will come to Middlesboro and what figures to be a good tight game.

 

I don't think Leslie County can stop us like they did Bell County but can Middlesboro stop them?? I guess we'll have to just wait and see.

 

GOOD LUCK JACKETS, SWEEP THE DISTRICT!!!!:ylsuper:

  • Replies 41
  • Views 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Leslie's speed on defense matches up with Middleboro's offense better than anyone they've played this year. If Leslie can limit the big plays, and keep it close going into the 4th quarter, they've got a chance.

Middlesboro 21-13.

I look for Middlesboro to win this one by a couple of TD's..

Middlesboro's offense is rolling right now. I think they will be too much for Leslie Co.

The jackets BETTER NOT over-look Leslie, which I dont think they will. Roark will have his team ready to play as always and middlesboro should win. I think leslie will play middlesboro a lot closer than Breathitt and Corbin did. But I'll leave it up to my other half to make the scoring prediction. It should be a close game with both teams under 30 pts.;)

I sure can't see those YellowJackets losing to a team that got beat by Grant county. Middlesboro by a bunch unless they decide to play giveaway with the football.

If Leslie Co. was to win this game, how would the seeding be affected in the district.

I sure can't see those YellowJackets losing to a team that got beat by Grant county. Middlesboro by a bunch unless they decide to play giveaway with the football.
On the other hand, Leslie did lose to Bell just 7-0. What did Middlesboro do against the Bobcats? ;)

 

The secondary question ... how many points will the Jackets give up this week?

On the other hand, Leslie did lose to Bell just 7-0. What did Middlesboro do against the Bobcats? ;)

 

The secondary question ... how many points will the Jackets give up this week?

 

Corbin scored more points on Middlesboro's defense(approximately twice their avg on the year) than they have against any other team they have played except a very down Pulaski Co. team. They did so without the benefit of any turnovers and turned the ball over 2-3 times themselves including one in the endzone after having 1st and goal inside the ten. So I guess that the answer to your question would seem to be a lot of points, but how good could Leslie be to lose to Grant Co. who has lost to both Casey Co. and Garrard Co.

Middlesboro will go as far as their offense can take them this year.

Middlesboro 42 Leslie county 12. Also how many seniors on m-boro team?

If the real Jackets show up they win by at least 3 tds

Westsider,

 

To clear up your confusion Middlesboro didn't play Bell County this year so trying to compare Middlesboro to Leslie because of how Leslie played Bell this year is very very inaccurate. ;)

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.