Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

CBD Oil

Featured Replies

My wife starting using it about a month ago, she swears by it and now has a couple of her friends using it. It is not cheap, but I guess you can't put a price on anything that reduces pain.

  • Replies 35
  • Views 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have pretty good amount of pain in my left knee. Doctors prescription for Naproxen for over a year. Got me a bottle of CBD oil, not taken another pill. No pain.

  • Author
I have pretty good amount of pain in my left knee. Doctors prescription for Naproxen for over a year. Got me a bottle of CBD oil, not taken another pill. No pain.

 

Can you tell me what kind and where you got it?

I've been wanting to try some to help me sleep, but haven't pulled the trigger yet.

I have pretty good amount of pain in my left knee. Doctors prescription for Naproxen for over a year. Got me a bottle of CBD oil, not taken another pill. No pain.

 

Did you get it locally?

What strength is it?

I have pretty good amount of pain in my left knee. Doctors prescription for Naproxen for over a year. Got me a bottle of CBD oil, not taken another pill. No pain.

 

Do you rub it on your knee or is it something taken by mouth?

I use it. I have had two surgeries on my left knee. It helps. I use a brand called Ignite. It is from a company in Colorado. $65 for 30 doses. It has three different flavors also. Whatever brand you try, get it with flavoring. The non-flavored tastes terrible.

Did you get it locally?

What strength is it?

 

Do you rub it on your knee or is it something taken by mouth?

 

Let me try to answer all these. JumperDad I have tried three different kinds. All seem to be close to the same. What I have found I like the best is what I got locally. +CBD Extra Strength Peppermint Oil. $89 for 2 oz which is according to the bottle is 160 doses.

 

Taken by mouth. Dropped with the dropper under the tongue.

For what it’s worth....my wife tried it on her arthritis at the suggestion of a friend. My wife, and both her parents now swear by it. I have no specifics on brand or dosage.

 

My wife starting using it about a month ago, she swears by it and now has a couple of her friends using it. It is not cheap, but I guess you can't put a price on anything that reduces pain.

 

I have pretty good amount of pain in my left knee. Doctors prescription for Naproxen for over a year. Got me a bottle of CBD oil, not taken another pill. No pain.

 

I use it. I have had two surgeries on my left knee. It helps. I use a brand called Ignite. It is from a company in Colorado. $65 for 30 doses. It has three different flavors also. Whatever brand you try, get it with flavoring. The non-flavored tastes terrible.

 

This all sounds intriguing, I would love something like this to help with arthritis pain. My two biggest questions to you would be: 1) Are there any known side affects and 2) are there any known drug interactions with medications?

This all sounds intriguing, I would love something like this to help with arthritis pain. My two biggest questions to you would be: 1) Are there any known side affects and 2) are there any known drug interactions with medications?

 

Here are a couple of articles on this:

 

CBD Oil: Benefits, Uses, Side Effects, and Safety

 

CBD oil: Uses, health benefits, and risks

 

I have not experienced any side effects myself.

Thank you, JJ! I appreciate the info!

 

I did quite a bit of research on this before I tried it. My thoughts were if I can get off this Naproxen with something natural then this is what I wanted to do. So far so good. Myself and @Jumper_Dad had a great talk this morning about it. Best I could figure out is that I could waste some money with no harm. So far no pain and no Naproxen. :)

It helps with Arthritis and it also improved my sleep. I would say give it a shot. I'm glad I did.

I bought a bottle, but I have been negligent in taking it regularly. I put it in my salad dressing, and I don't even know I took it, not that it tastes horrible. However, I haven't seen earth-shattering results.

 

I am wondering for those who have success, how much do you consume, and/or do you use it topically?

  • Author
I bought a bottle, but I have been negligent in taking it regularly. I put it in my salad dressing, and I don't even know I took it, not that it tastes horrible. However, I haven't seen earth-shattering results.

 

I am wondering for those who have success, how much do you consume, and/or do you use it topically?

 

I've been meaning to comeback here and post. I take a full dropper under my tongue each day. It's flavored so it's not too bad. I miss days from time to time. I won't pretend it has produced earth shattering results, but it most certainly made a difference for the pain in my foot and shoulder.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.