CBD Oil

HammerTime

I've been meaning to comeback here and post. I take a full dropper under my tongue each day. It's flavored so it's not too bad. I miss days from time to time. I won't pretend it has produced earth shattering results, but it most certainly made a difference for the pain in my foot and shoulder.

I’m going to try it that way.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@HammerTime , have you actually had your shoulder looked at by a doctor? Only reason I ask was I went a decade or so thinking that I had torn my rotator cuff. And because I was young, single and didn't have great insurance, I just wrote it off to something that I was going to have to live with the rest of my life. After I got married and had better insurance, my wife told me to go get it looked at professionally.

Had an MRI done on it and the doctor told me the rotator cuff was absolutely fine! But, he said I had both tendonitis and bursitis, and that each one was keeping the other one from healing properly. No surgery was needed. Went to one session of physical therapy, before realizing that all of the activities they were having me do were exercises I used to do way-back-when for baseball. After several months of doing those religiously, I had zero pain. I felt so stupid for having gone that long in the first place.

@HammerTime , have you actually had your shoulder looked at by a doctor? Only reason I ask was I went a decade or so thinking that I had torn my rotator cuff. And because I was young, single and didn't have great insurance, I just wrote it off to something that I was going to have to live with the rest of my life. After I got married and had better insurance, my wife told me to go get it looked at professionally.

Had an MRI done on it and the doctor told me the rotator cuff was absolutely fine! But, he said I had both tendonitis and bursitis, and that each one was keeping the other one from healing properly. No surgery was needed. Went to one session of physical therapy, before realizing that all of the activities they were having me do were exercises I used to do way-back-when for baseball. After several months of doing those religiously, I had zero pain. I felt so stupid for having gone that long in the first place.

I have and they told me rotator cuff tendinitis as well. I went to therapy and everything and couldn’t get it to go away.