Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

CBD Oil

Featured Replies

I've been meaning to comeback here and post. I take a full dropper under my tongue each day. It's flavored so it's not too bad. I miss days from time to time. I won't pretend it has produced earth shattering results, but it most certainly made a difference for the pain in my foot and shoulder.

 

I’m going to try it that way.

  • Replies 35
  • Views 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I’m going to try it that way.

 

Thats the way most of it is supposed to be taken. Its really helped me. Im a believer and I am aware it has different reviews. Maybe I am just taking sugar pills with it, but whatever works :).

@HammerTime , have you actually had your shoulder looked at by a doctor? Only reason I ask was I went a decade or so thinking that I had torn my rotator cuff. And because I was young, single and didn't have great insurance, I just wrote it off to something that I was going to have to live with the rest of my life. After I got married and had better insurance, my wife told me to go get it looked at professionally.

 

Had an MRI done on it and the doctor told me the rotator cuff was absolutely fine! But, he said I had both tendonitis and bursitis, and that each one was keeping the other one from healing properly. No surgery was needed. Went to one session of physical therapy, before realizing that all of the activities they were having me do were exercises I used to do way-back-when for baseball. After several months of doing those religiously, I had zero pain. I felt so stupid for having gone that long in the first place.

  • Author
@HammerTime , have you actually had your shoulder looked at by a doctor? Only reason I ask was I went a decade or so thinking that I had torn my rotator cuff. And because I was young, single and didn't have great insurance, I just wrote it off to something that I was going to have to live with the rest of my life. After I got married and had better insurance, my wife told me to go get it looked at professionally.

 

Had an MRI done on it and the doctor told me the rotator cuff was absolutely fine! But, he said I had both tendonitis and bursitis, and that each one was keeping the other one from healing properly. No surgery was needed. Went to one session of physical therapy, before realizing that all of the activities they were having me do were exercises I used to do way-back-when for baseball. After several months of doing those religiously, I had zero pain. I felt so stupid for having gone that long in the first place.

 

I have and they told me rotator cuff tendinitis as well. I went to therapy and everything and couldn’t get it to go away.

I've been wanting to try some to help me sleep, but haven't pulled the trigger yet.

 

Chamomile tea - Inexpensive, very effective, soothing... sleep like a baby.

I have and they told me rotator cuff tendinitis as well. I went to therapy and everything and couldn’t get it to go away.

 

That sucks. I darn near cried tears of joy the first time I was able to throw a ball again pain free. Hope the oil continues to help.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.