CBD Oil

HammerTime

Anyone use this with any success? I have some inflammation issues, rotator cuff and plantar fasciitis. I've seen a bunch of articles that talk about CBD and how it can help with these issues. I tried to do a little research, but there are a ton of different options and don't want to waste my money. Can anyone provide some first hand knowledge or experience with this?

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone use this with any success? I have some inflammation issues, rotator cuff and plantar fasciitis. I've seen a bunch of articles that talk about CBD and how it can help with these issues. I tried to do a little research, but there are a ton of different options and don't want to waste my money. Can anyone provide some first hand knowledge or experience with this?

I know nothing about CBD Oil, but I know if you buy these slippers and wear them around the house exclusively (stop walking around in sock-feet or barefoot) your Plantar Fasciitis will go away. DRAFT Men's Comfortable Slip On Shoes AlloyGray-JetBlack | KURU Footwear

I’m not much on medical quackery. But I had plantar fasciitis years ago. Dreaded putting my foot on the floor first thing in the morning.

Upgraded shoes and spent 15 bucks on a pair of those inserts with magnetic studs. PF went away a couple of weeks later and never returned.

All that being said, I know nothing about said oil.

I've got the PF to a manageable level, but I would like it to be gone 100% without wearing shoes/slippers in the house. I'll bookmark that in-case it gets bad again.

I had it for like a year and a half. Finally went away. Just a lot of therapy and stretching my calf muscle.

As far as the CBD oil I'm in the same boat as you wondering if the stuff really works of is just another fad.

Hey HT, I have a collection of Ultraboost shoes at my crib, you should try them.

On the CBD Oil, lots and lots and lots of people are using it. I suggest you stop by a couple of places that sell it and start asking questions.

I’ve tried so many different shoes and now I have inserts that work good but I can still tell there is a little something there. I’ll be over to grab a pair. :lol2:

I’m going to do that but I’m afraid they will just sell me because there is so much conflicting info out there about it. I’m def going to give it a try soon. I’m not sure who all carries it that would actually know what they are talking about. There are a lot more benefits than just reducing inflammation. I’ll let you guys know what I discover.

I’ve tried so many different shoes and now I have inserts that work good but I can still tell there is a little something there. I’ll be over to grab a pair. :lol2:

I’m going to do that but I’m afraid they will just sell me because there is so much conflicting info out there about it. I’m def going to give it a try soon. I’m not sure who all carries it that would actually know what they are talking about. There are a lot more benefits than just reducing inflammation. I’ll let you guys know what I discover.

How about taking a short trip out to Colorado? Frontier flies there for next to nothing and you should be able to get a lot of great info.

Also, I would think the Great Google Machine would have a lot to offer on this topic too.

For what it’s worth....my wife tried it on her arthritis at the suggestion of a friend. My wife, and both her parents now swear by it. I have no specifics on brand or dosage.

To echo Race Bannon, this is what I hear from people, they swear by it.

How about taking a short trip out to Colorado? Frontier flies there for next to nothing and you should be able to get a lot of great info.

Also, I would think the Great Google Machine would have a lot to offer on this topic too.

Not a bad idea, I do want to make a trip out there. I’ve read a good amount already, but there is just so much different stuff out it’s hard to piece together who makes sense for me. Similar to the different strands of marijuana. I’d like to get advice from someone who actually is knowledgeable in that field. I think there is a big future in this.

Not a bad idea, I do want to make a trip out there. I’ve read a good amount already, but there is just so much different stuff out it’s hard to piece together who makes sense for me. Similar to the different strands of marijuana. I’d like to get advice from someone who actually is knowledgeable in that field. I think there is a big future in this.

I can see you are really excited about it! :idunno: