Kentucky vs. Penn State - Citrus Bowl

John Anthony

Citrus Bowl Kentucky vs Penn State Who Wins?  

42 members have voted

1. 1. Citrus Bowl Kentucky vs Penn State Who Wins?

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Talk about irony, all Cats fans on here have been trashing Penn State all year. Stoops is cashing in his first bowl W if you’ve read this board the last 2.5 months.

Imo both UK and Penn State are overrated. I think they both are 10 spots to high with Penn State slightly better though.

Imo both UK and Penn State are overrated. I think they both are 10 spots to high with Penn State slightly better though.

Honestly this is just a down year in college football. I don’t see anyone behind UK and PSU who are better than them. I agree neither is a great team, but I disagree that either is overrated.

If you’re willing to endure 60 minutes of sales pitches, Westgate Resort in Kissimmee is really nice and very affordable.

Funny I got a phone call for that right after I bought the tickets. I listened and listened but was going on 3 hours of sleep after working 32 over the weekend. I ended up saying I had to go and just hung up. It was too much. Plus they wanted to do the presentation on the second day we would be there which is the day of the game.

I still need to find a place to stay though. At this point I'm open to just about anything, may even rent a car and drive south after the same. Flying out of Orlando on the 6th at 7 am.

It depends on what you want out of the trip. I’m a huge Disney guy. I’m sure you’ll have a great trip either way. Post-grad life hits hard.

Haha we've both been post grad for about 8 years now. I talked her into going back for nursing and she crushed the accelerated program at NKU. I'm just groggy about a joint income once it's all said and done.

Funny I got a phone call for that right after I bought the tickets. I listened and listened but was going on 3 hours of sleep after working 32 over the weekend. I ended up saying I had to go and just hung up. It was too much. Plus they wanted to do the presentation on the second day we would be there which is the day of the game.

I still need to find a place to stay though. At this point I'm open to just about anything, may even rent a car and drive south after the same. Flying out of Orlando on the 6th at 7 am.

They’ve gotten aggressive then. I booked the condo over the phone last year. Took like 20 minutes. Was like $300 for 5 days and a 60 minute sales pitch that couldn’t be the first or last day.