Kentucky vs. Penn State - Citrus Bowl

John Anthony

Citrus Bowl Kentucky vs Penn State Who Wins?  

42 members have voted

1. 1. Citrus Bowl Kentucky vs Penn State Who Wins?

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Obviously, I haven’t forgotten your PSU trashing. Not just you to be fair a few others who haven’t chimed in yet.

I actually predicted that UK might play PSU in a post back then. I think it’s an interesting matchup.

I pretty much avoid talking to you since I don't need you sending me PM's because you got your feelings hurt. Since you called me out directly I will at least respond to say I don't really recall trashing Penn St. If you feel so inclined as to dig up my comments I will address them.

I pretty much avoid talking to you since I don't need you sending me PM's because you got your feelings hurt. Since you called me out directly I will at least respond to say I don't really recall trashing Penn St. If you feel so inclined as to dig up my comments I will address them.

Wah wah wah, at least Ukmustang owns up to his post. You’ve been saying all year can we stop pretending PSU is good.

Back to the game.

Disney World? :idunno:

It crossed my mind. Girlfriends Christmas/Graduation present. Now we both have matching duplicate degrees from NKU. I'm not usually one to splurge but I've footed the bills for us both the past year and a half and she will start out making more than me. So I'm just soaking it all in.

It crossed my mind. Girlfriends Christmas/Graduation present. Now we both have matching duplicate degrees from NKU. I'm not usually one to splurge but I've footed the bills for us both the past year and a half and she will start out making more than me. So I'm just soaking it all in.

It depends on what you want out of the trip. I’m a huge Disney guy. I’m sure you’ll have a great trip either way. Post-grad life hits hard.