Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Open Job: Bourbon County

Featured Replies

It’s listed as open on another site but that’s all I’ve seen.

I’ve heard the same from a source familiar with Bourbon County sports.

Hate it. Hodge was as good as they have had for sure. Going into a terrible district. Gonna be a LONG FOUR YEARS.

 

Justin Roe should be the next guy but not sure if he wants it. He’s a football guy. Loved it breathed it and knows it. Both of those guys are football guys. Can’t beat em.

Bourbon county administration will get what they asked for.

Boyd, Scott, Bourbon County coaching positions are all open as of now. Not a great start to next years new district,,,

John was let go on Friday. I wish him all the best. Roe would be great but like stated already I'm not sure he would want it. Wish Coach Hodge all the best where ever he lands.

Bourbon county administration will get what they asked for.

 

Uh. They weren't asking for this. That's all I will say. But, the BC administration didnt have a choice in the matter.

Hodge is an interesting case.

 

When he first got to Bourbon it looked like he was going to turn them into a perennial power. Right off the bat he sustained success and had a ton of momentum along with key transfers. His 2012 team was solid and his 2013 team was good enough to win a State Title. Then it was like the bottom fell out overnight.

 

Obviously the influx of transfers was gone, but what else happened to lead to the dropoff? No talent in the feeders to come up?

Boyd, Scott, Bourbon County coaching positions are all open as of now. Not a great start to next years new district,,,

 

Bourbon isn't going to be in that district. They will be in district with Lex Cath, Boyle and Anderson County, which is not going to be a fun district to be in.

I knew John when he was at Boyle County. He's a great guy who lives and breathes it football. I hate to see that Bourbon County let him go.

Think we are up to 11 varsity head coaching openings now:

 

* Bourbon

* Boyd

* Bullitt East

* Dayton

* Estill

* Great Crossing (New school in Scott Co)

* Green

* Middlesboro

* Shawnee

* Scott High (NKY)

* Whitley

I don't have ANY inside info, but if I was Bourbon's admin - Justin Roe would have been offered the job as soon as Hodge resigned.

Boyd County was filled.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.