I Was Just Asked To Present In Saint Louis Again!

BFritz

If anybody remembers, I once presented out in Saint Louis at the Missouri Speech-Hearing-Language Convention, and I just received another request to present in Saint Louis, but this time at the Brain Injury Foundation of St. Louis!

This is HUGE!

I'm still waiting on my big break, so maybe someone with a child at a high school or a spouse that teaches will see my presentation and try to set me up at a school. Then, all the dominoes start falling and I travel more and more!

Please keep me in your thoughts and prayers that this works out!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
My son liked your speech at Summit View today.

Sorry that I'm just now seeing this, but that's awesome! I hope it helps him in some way, especially if/when he faces tough decisions in high school!

What did he say about it/me?

Did you know that I did this beforehand and then knew who I was when he told you, or did you see this and put two-and-two together?!

Did he remember my name and then you realized that it was me? There's A LOT of kids (maybe MOST kids) that don't remember my name (so don't think that I'll be offended because it's only flashed in the opening slide for about 3 seconds), but then go home and tell their parents or siblings about it and then they know that it had to be me!