Louisville vs. Rutgers

SLINK

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One thing that I do like (not much though)...is that Rutgers likes to run in between the tackles and are a top 15 team rushing...the are, however, 114 in passing offense...that bodes well for the Cards...they can actually sell out against the run...and not worry as much about the pass. On the flip side, U of L has to control the ball, and the passing lanes should be open...score prediction later.

They give up a lot of sacks and UL gets a lot of sacks....That works good for us...Defensive wise..they are scary...ranked #2 I believe....... and they beat that Illinois team that Ohio State had so much trouble with....33-0!

If Rutgers plays like they have against UConn and North Carolina, Cards can beat them easily. I look for a more competitive game...

UL 34

Rutgers 20

The big thing that would worry me is Rutgers possibly being able to run the ball effectively.

If Rutgers plays like they have against UConn and North Carolina

That's just how Rutgers plays. They beat you up on D, and then run right at you on O. Like I've said before, they are a more complete version of UC this year. And we all know how tight that was...

I'm expecting the Cards to start firing on all cylinders at this point of the season. Rutgers is having a nice season, but Louisville already had there nice run like Rutgers a few years ago when Lefors was at the helm. This team is hungry for a big BCS game....national title.... I think there ready to take it to Rutgers.

One thing that I do like (not much though)...is that Rutgers likes to run in between the tackles and are a top 15 team rushing...the are, however, 114 in passing offense...that bodes well for the Cards...they can actually sell out against the run...and not worry as much about the pass. On the flip side, U of L has to control the ball, and the passing lanes should be open...score prediction later.

This is very painful but I agree with RP they will bring the house and stop the run and make Rutgers beat them with the pass. I think Rice and Leanord are good players but they havent seen a defense like they will see Thursday night.