Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Randy Cross and Dick Enberg

Featured Replies

:madman: Well a friend of mine just told me that he saw on bengals.com that these two will be announcing the bengals game tomorrow! So I just thought I would start a thread on it, to warn everyone so they can be prepared. A game for first place and we get these two idiots...:madman: :madman: :madman:

I would have to assume that the "A" crew is going to watch the defending Super Bowl champions try to defend their home turf against the Broncos. Also, don't forget that game is also at 4:15 which they count on having a bigger rating.

I don't mind them.

  • Author
Dick Enberg an "idiot"? I beg to differ.

 

Your right he is not an idiot, I met more of the idiot thing to Randy Cross, but I really dont like Dick Enberg that much. Especially since he will be with Randy Cross....

  • Author
Same here.

 

Maybe its just me then, but specifically Randy Cross gets on my every last nerve. I can not stand listening to the guy....

Your right he is not an idiot, I met more of the idiot thing to Randy Cross, but I really dont like Dick Enberg that much. Especially since he will be with Randy Cross....

 

You must have never heard him call tennis. Enberg is one of my all-time faves.

 

Randy Cross, on the other hand, is awful.

  • Author
You must have never heard him call tennis. Enberg is one of my all-time faves.

 

Randy Cross, on the other hand, is awful.

 

:thumb: I have heard him call other sports before and have liked him, but for some reason I just have never liked him that much in football announcing. Maybe its just because he usually ends up with a guy like Cross who I hate, and it just makes Enberg sound not that good to me during the game...

I can't stand Randy Cross but I can make do.

Surely those of you growing up in the 70's remember Enberg on "Sports Challenge" on Saturday afternoons.

Your right he is not an idiot, I met more of the idiot thing to Randy Cross, but I really dont like Dick Enberg that much. Especially since he will be with Randy Cross....

 

I can see your point about Randy Cross.

You must have never heard him call tennis. Enberg is one of my all-time faves.

 

Randy Cross, on the other hand, is awful.

:thumb:

No problem with Enberg, but Randy Cross is irritating as irritating can be.

FYI, if you check the USA Today on Fridays you can see the crew selected for each game.

 

I don't mind Enberg either. Randy Cross is not one of my favorites.

Enberg is getting a little long in the tooth and should probably be dropped down a few notches in the big game pecking order. As for Cross I agree with many of the others on here.. He stinks and always has.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.