Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Male vs St. X Predictions (Poll)

Who will win this one? 98 members have voted

  1. 1. Who will win this one?

    • Male
      50%
      49
    • St. Xavier
      50%
      49

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Sam Webb jumped on 2nd or 3rd down from the X one in the first half and backed Male up 5 yards. There was also a pass play to #88 Nik Brazley that he almost broke for a TD (shoestring tackle by X DB).

Thanks H. I had heard that but needed to confirm. Was that in the second quarter?

  • Replies 122
  • Views 9.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Male has the best skill position players in the state over all. X plays well in close games. Will go with Male solely because of the X factor (MR FOOTBALL) Beaumont.

 

Male 28

X 24

I don't think that all of that skill will equate to a State Championship.

Thanks H. I had heard that but needed to confirm. Was that in the second quarter?

 

I think so, but I don't recall exactly.

I don't think that all of that skill will equate to a State Championship.

 

I sure wish we could just play the winner of X/T instead of both...

If X comes out and plays the first half by passing and and taking advantage of Male's defense like they did in the second half of round 1....X wins.

 

This would open up the running game and constant deep routes all game long would hopefully wear out Beaumont and Male's other 2-way players....I said hopefully!

 

Male's QB has to be contained and then tackled...I felt he did more damage than Beaumont last game...that kid would scramble all over the place and then come up with a gain with his legs or arm.

  • Author
I sure wish we could just play the winner of X/T instead of both...

 

 

Yeah, X and Male has it tough. Who ever wins gets to play T, or so I think

It's a shame the two best overall teams in the state have to meet so early.

I sure wish we could just play the winner of X/T instead of both...

Believe me, I am not unhappy that we are on this side, instead of yours...

Male's QB has to be contained and then tackled...I felt he did more damage than Beaumont last game...that kid would scramble all over the place and then come up with a gain with his legs or arm.

 

 

I thought the same thing when watching that game.

It's a shame the two best overall teams in the state have to meet so early.

 

 

What are you talking about? Male is playing St.X, not Trinity. :cool:

Male did it in the regular season, even though it was an overtime game, why can't they do it again

 

Male-28

St. X- 24

St. Xavier 35

Male 31

Two weeks ago, these two teams met and the poll had something like 65% of people picking Male and Male won. I find it interesting that it seems most are predicting X to win this round.

Two weeks ago, these two teams met and the poll had something like 65% of people picking Male and Male won. I find it interesting that it seems most are predicting X to win this round.

The X game plan for the second game will change, as it has in the past, and X was successful. Don't expect the Male QB to have a lot of time, and watch for a different offensive strategy.

The X game plan for the second game will change, as it has in the past, and X was successful. Don't expect the Male QB to have a lot of time, and watch for a different offensive strategy.

 

If St X brings the house to contain Gainey, what will stop the Male QB from dumping off a short screen to Beaumont for big yards behind a wall of blockers?

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.