Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Why No Interest In The NLCS

Featured Replies

I see threads on the ALCS with every game. Does no one on here have any interest in the NLCS?

 

I'm pulling for the BrewCrew!

Watching every game.

For me because it's the Dodgers, whom I hate and the Brewers that I have less than zero interest in.

  • Author
For me because it's the Dodgers, whom I hate and the Brewers that I have less than zero interest in.

 

I hate the Dodgers too. I think it's because my dad always hated the Dodgers.

Just not a compelling series, especially for the casual fan.

 

Besides Yelich, name two guys on the Brewers.

Just not a compelling series, especially for the casual fan.

 

Besides Yelich, name two guys on the Brewers.

 

Ryan Braun, Travis Shaw, Lorenzo Cain...

  • Author
Just not a compelling series, especially for the casual fan.

 

Besides Yelich, name two guys on the Brewers.

 

To me, that makes it more appealing.

 

True players who are playing all out for their future.

Like sweet16, I too am watching every game.

Besides Yelich, name two guys on the Brewers.

 

Robin Yount and Paul Molitor? Oh, and Rob Deer.

I've watched most of the games. Pulling for the Dodgers only becasue I don't want to see Bruan get a ring.

NL baseball is an inferior product to AL baseball for one.

I only slightly hate the Dodgers less. Hope they win and we get a 7 game series with the Sox and the Sox winning.

NL baseball is an inferior product to AL baseball for one.

If one uses interleague and All Star game results, this is absolutely correct.

I've watched very litte baseball all year, and haven't watched a pitch of any playoff game. If you had told me I wouldn't be watching any baseball now, 20 years ago, I would have said you were crazy. I just have too many things going on most nights, and go to bed too early most days to watch any baseball games.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.