Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Covington Catholic 2018/2019

Featured Replies

I think Cooper will be right there again.

 

I hope someone can release compete.

Anyone know who CC is scrimmaging in the preseason?

Is Bowles gonna get time this year? He’s a real pest on D.

Is Bowles gonna get time this year? He’s a real pest on D.

 

I would think there would have to be minute for Bowles. In addition to being solid defensively, he is a good ball handler.

I would think there would have to be minute for Bowles. In addition to being solid defensively, he is a good ball handler.

 

Yes sir I agree. Kid plays hard and has really work on his outside shooting.

I was interested in knowing what they have in the pipeline coming up. Will there be any Freshman or Sophomores whom will be making an impact at the Varsity level this year? Any Freshman going to be on JV this year?

I was interested in knowing what they have in the pipeline coming up. Will there be any Freshman or Sophomores whom will be making an impact at the Varsity level this year? Any Freshman going to be on JV this year?

Stand by, will be answered at a later date.

Anyone know who CC is scrimmaging in the preseason?

 

Covington Catholic vs. Withrow (OH) – Nov 17, 2:30pm (at Simon Kenton)

Covington Catholic at Sycamore (OH) – Nov 21, 10:00am

Edited by Colonels_Wear_Blue
Fixed the dates.

Covington Catholic at Sycamore (OH) – Nov 17, 10:00am

Covington Catholic vs. Withrow (OH) – Nov 21, 2:30pm (at Simon Kenton)

 

I thought the Sorrell Memorial was scheduled for this Saturday the 17th.

 

Am I missing something or has this changed?

I thought the Sorrell Memorial was scheduled for this Saturday the 17th.

 

Am I missing something or has this changed?

 

I had the dates interchanged. Sorry about that.

 

FB_IMG_1542129113058.jpg

I was interested in knowing what they have in the pipeline coming up. Will there be any Freshman or Sophomores whom will be making an impact at the Varsity level this year? Any Freshman going to be on JV this year?

 

Yes

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.