Which 6A teams would you rank above Trinity?

This is a really good point. If Trinity does lose to Naperville Central and St. X then it will be hard to rank them above 4th or 5th, just because while they were competitive they will not have any wins against top quality teams. Besides Ballard, the district slate of Eastern, Jeffersontown, and Seneca is bad. With that said, a Trinity team that is 4-6 at the end of the year is likely still better than all but a small handful of teams in 6A.

Honestly I can't find fault with that thought.

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I rank Trinity with all the other 0-4 teams last place!

This logic makes sense considering you are a UCF Football fan. That was their whole argument about being "National Champs". They went undefeated and strength of schedule didn't matter.

I think Trinity's still a top 2 team, but I do think the gap is as small as its been in a while.

I think Trinity's still a top 2 team, but I do think the gap is as small as its been in a while.

I agree with you 100% @Straitshooter & @TheLoyalFan859 on your thoughts, I have Scott Co & Male interchangeably at the top followed by Trinity then everyone else in the distance and that includes Frederick Douglass.

I can't bring myself to put Douglass up there simply because they have a 4-0 record at this point. Lexington football is down right now, so to gauge them against wins against Tates Creek & Lafayette doesn't do it for me, no offense to those programs, they just aren't where they were even just a few years ago when Lafayette went back to back to the State Finals. Their other two games have been against a 4A & a 1A school.

I think Trinity beats Douglass by 4 touchdowns right now if they play today & I haven't seen either one of them play a down this entire year.

This logic makes sense considering you are a UCF Football fan. That was their whole argument about being "National Champs". They went undefeated and strength of schedule didn't matter.

Didn't they beat the crap out of Auburn?

Are we talking about Trinity or are we talking about Trinity? 0-4 and all I have heard is excuses we have injuries and we had to start 6 Sophomores. We are talking about a team that dresses over 100 plus kids? I can understand some schools making excuses but Trinity? Your beloved Rocks are having a bad down year own it.