3A #1 Boyle County vs 4A Collins

charlesw88

Who wins?  

34 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

Boyle County (4-0) is coming off a dominating performance over 4A #7 Wayne County by a score of 48-7. A game where Wayne County had negative yards rushing for the game and a total of 76 yards of offense for the game.

Wayne County may be 0-4 but don't let that record fool you because they have played a relatively tough schedule (Ballard, Madison Central, Moore and Oldham County). They are coming off a loss to 5A Oldham County, who is 3-0, by a score of 14-31.

Who wins? Why?

This is the first of 2 “Lex Cath warmups”. Chuck schedules Collins and North Hardin because they run a spread look like Lex Cath does. Helps get the defense used to seeing this. With that said Collins is really going to have a hard time finding a groove. They might hit a couple big plays for a TD but nothing tells me that this won’t be a running clock game for the Rebels.

This is the first of 2 “Lex Cath warmups”. Chuck schedules Collins and North Hardin because they run a spread look like Lex Cath does. Helps get the defense used to seeing this. With that said Collins is really going to have a hard time finding a groove. They might hit a couple big plays for a TD but nothing tells me that this won’t be a running clock game for the Rebels.

Everything tells me this should be a running clock. I believe Boyle County is starting to find their groove. I don't think Collins is bad but I do think Boyle County is 5-6 TD's better. I should be there for this game.

And good analysis of the game. Good to know that both Collins and North Hardin both run the spread.

Boyle by a bunch.

With Crawford returning to the RB mix you should start to see the running game improve exponentially. Crawford carries only frees up Bartleson to concentrate more on defense and limit the amount of 2 way reps for him.

Boyle 56

Collins 14

Boyle by a bunch.

With Crawford returning to the RB mix you should start to see the running game improve exponentially. Crawford carries only frees up Bartleson to concentrate more on defense and limit the amount of 2 way reps for him.

Boyle 56

Collins 14

Crawford was limited in playing time against Wayne County. He will be getting alot of reps against Collins. Can't wait!

Collins shouldn't be 0-4, Boyle can't overlook this team there not bad and I heard they are getting a couple players back this week. Collins doesn't run the spread nearly as much as years past they run more behind there huge offensive line. I may come to the game to watch the Battle upfront. Collins has 2 D1 lineman both committed Jacobs 6'6 315lbs and Diaz 6'8 345 upfront on offense. Collins will play them at guards and tackles during the game. They will have there hands full blocking Boyle upfront because of quickness and 73, but that will be big boy physical football upfront.. I'm going Boyle 35-13. I don't think it will be a running clock.

Boyle with a running clock early 3rd quarter, if Collins is planning on running the ball against Boyle they may not score until the JV comes in, of course this is just my opinion. On a side note Boyle beat Ballard by 14 and Ballard beat Collins by 32 common sense says it should be a running clock.

Edited by Jack Lambert

You can be sure that the Boyle coaching staff will not allow this team to overlook Collins or anyone else. Not only will they prepare for every opponent, but they also have the big picture of the post season in mind for everything they do. The players , regardless of their position on the depth chart all have individual goals they are working toward. Remember this is still a young team, with 10 seniors and only four of those start or share starting positions. This is why I think this team will show progress each and every game. I look for the Rebels to dominate in this game as a top 5 team in the state(all classes) should.

Collins shouldn't be 0-4, Boyle can't overlook this team there not bad and I heard they are getting a couple players back this week. Collins doesn't run the spread nearly as much as years past they run more behind there huge offensive line. I may come to the game to watch the Battle upfront. Collins has 2 D1 lineman both committed Jacobs 6'6 315lbs and Diaz 6'8 345 upfront on offense. Collins will play them at guards and tackles during the game. They will have there hands full blocking Boyle upfront because of quickness and 73, but that will be big boy physical football upfront.. I'm going Boyle 35-13. I don't think it will be a running clock.

Can I ask what that is based on?

Their closest loss was to Louisville Moore at 38-33. A game where they gave up 390 yards of offense.

They gave up 300+ yards to Madison Central in a 23-7 loss.

Ballard beat them 38-6 and Oldham, 31-14. Oldham had 300 yards of offense in their win.

:idunno: