True Crime documentary recommendations

SSC

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The four part series on Oxygen, The Disappearance of Crystal Rogers, focuses on not only her disappearance but the murder of her father, officer Jason Elis, a local teacher and her daughter...all in and around Bardstown.

Incorrect. None of the unsolved murders happened in the city of Bardstown, despite the fact that neither of the documentaries on this go out of their way to make that clear.

Ellis was killed on the parkway near Bloomfield. The Netherlands were killed at their home in Botland. Tommy Ballard, Crystal's father, was killed on his farm out in the country south of Bardstown.

Incorrect. None of the unsolved murders happened in the city of Bardstown, despite the fact that neither of the documentaries on this go out of their way to make that clear.

Ellis was killed on the parkway near Bloomfield. The Netherlands were killed at their home in Botland. Tommy Ballard, Crystal's father, was killed on his farm out in the country south of Bardstown.

Sorry....AROUND Bardstown! Were all in the same county?

I love the content but am not a fan of The Captain. A few other favorite podcasts of mine are are

Crimetown

Up & Vanished

Sword & Scale

In the Dark

I can understand. I love the captain but can’t stand either host of “My Favorite Murder.”

I’ve listened to all the ones in your list except Crimetown. Those other three are excellent.