Covington Catholic 40 Ryle 7

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Why is it hard to believe that they may not have beat those teams mentioned? While what they have done is very impressive. During this run, they haven't beaten a team that would be considered a top 10 team in the state when looking at the state as a whole or maybe one team at best.

Again. Seriously?

Again. Seriously?

Question what teams over this run that Covcath beat. That teams like a Scott County wouldn't have done the same too? What top 10 teams in the state did they beat in the state during this run? They are great and no doubt top 3 or 4 in the whole state the last 2 years.

Question what teams over this run that Covcath beat. That teams like a Scott County wouldn't have done the same too? What top 10 teams in the state did they beat in the state during this run? They are great and not doubt top 3 or 4 in the whole state the last 2 years.

I don’t know. They put a running clock on every team they play. They destroyed Ryle again, who I guess is a top 10 school in 6a, won state last year with little resistance. I am not a Cov Cath guy but my lord. They crush everyone they face, be it in Ohio, KY or Indiana.

Back to the game, please.

How did the young QB look on contested throws?

Really weren't that many contested throws. Line did a nice job in pass protection, for the most part, and receivers were able to get open. Only saw 1 poorly thrown ball that was high and should have been intercepted. Jacob throws a nice ball.

I don’t know. They put a running clock on every team they play. They destroyed Ryle again, who I guess is a top 10 school in 6a, won state last year with little resistance. I am not a Cov Cath guy but my lord. They crush everyone they face, be it in Ohio, KY or Indiana.

I don't want to get off topic, but who did Cov Cath play from Indiana?

I remember last year when Covington Catholic put a whoopin' on Ryle, the question many people had on their mind was what is wrong with Ryle. I don't think that is the question this year. The question is... is Covington Catholic that good again?

Cov Cath has multiple very good big athletes, good size tenured Oline, one of the top RBs in the state and one of the best head coaches in the state. They are picking up where they left off last year. Watch out 5A