Urban Meyer Releases Statement

GrantNKY

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It’s not a simple yes or no. Like everyone else I’ve had my suspicions. But I am not going to publically convict someone without proof. The police investigated... Everyone is innocent until proven guilty, unless it’s an OSU hate board.

So if there are no charges then you believe it didn’t happen?

Why is it so hard for people to admit their bias. Let's just be honest with each other. If Coach Cal were in this situation all of the Ohio State fans would be saying he needs to go, and all the UK fans would be defending him.

Why is it so hard for people to admit their bias. Let's just be honest with each other. If Coach Cal were in this situation all of the Ohio State fans would be saying he needs to go, and all the UK fans would be defending him.

I am biased towards Meyer, heck I’m biased towards Cal. What I’ve been defending is that Meyer did report the claim to his boss, who reported it to the police, who never charged Smith.

"Zach was returning his son to his ex-wife, which had previously been agreed upon," Koffel said on air. "The exact location of the drop-off hadn't been discussed. They were texting each other as to where to meet. She told them to meet at their apartment complex clubhouse. He drove there. She wasn't there, and he dropped the son at her apartment. She was waiting for him with her cell phone out, and took a picture of him in her driveway. He left and she called the Powell police and said it was trespassing.

"She never presented the shared parenting plan to the police department. She never presented the shared parenting plan to the Delaware prosecutor's office. A criminal complaint was filed against Zach. He was never arrested. He went to Powell PD and picked up the criminal trespass complaint. At no point did he ever violate the shared parenting plan. And we entered a not guilty (plea) on June 5.

This stuff is crazy. This is from ZS’s lawyer.

2. No disparaging, taunting, or boastful comments--especially between opponents trying to intimidate each other. This includes, name calling or personal attacks toward any member, username, team, or school. Additionally this includes a pattern of posts that inflames or incites other posters (i.e. trolling or gaslighting). Also, keeping in mind the youth of our student athletes, excessive "bashing" of high school athletes is prohibited. Do not comment on the manner in which another member has posted, or any violations you find in their posts. Such public remarks will be considered a violation under this rule. If you feel that a specific post violates our rules, please report it using the "Report Post" feature which is located under the username in every post.