Urban Meyer Releases Statement

GrantNKY

Meyer doesn’t have to fire people coming off national championship production seasons, without reason either. Just because you would can people left and right on allegations or he said, she said, that doesn’t mean everyone else follows that model. Right now, it’s he said, she said. There was no criminal evidence, make sense now?

You all seem to want to completely ignore the fact that urban knew even more about the problems than just 2009 and 2015. It's been shown that she texted his wife all the time about what was going on. So let's not act like 2009 and 2015 were the only things he knew about. At the end of the day nothing really has changed from 2015 to 2018. Except it being public knowledge. So no reason to fire him now though. I mean as you all stated no DV files were charged. So why fire him now unless oh crap now people know to try to save face. Then lie and say you never knew about 2015, hoping nothing else will come out of it. Then only admitting the truth once he realized he was going to be caught lying. So basically all Urban has shown is, he wont do anything or even tell the truth unless basically forced to.

At the end of the day he knew he was playing with fire by keeping him this whole time. He took the risk for his mentor and knew it could be trouble if it ever got out. That's the risk he chose to take though.

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

You all seem to want to completely ignore the fact that urban knew even more about the problems than just 2009 and 2015. It's been shown that she texted his wife all the time about what was going on. So let's not act like 2009 and 2015 were the only things he knew about. At the end of the day nothing really has changed from 2015 to 2018. Except it being public knowledge. So no reason to fire him now though. I mean as you all stated no DV files were charged. So why fire him now unless oh crap now people know to try to save face. Then lie and say you never knew about 2015, hoping nothing else will come out of it. Then only admitting the truth once he realized he was going to be caught lying. So basically all Urban has shown is, he wont do anything or even tell the truth unless basically forced to.

At the end of the day he knew he was playing with fire by keeping him this whole time. He took the risk for his mentor and knew it could be trouble if it ever got out. That's the risk he chose to take though.

He’s been a bad coach for years. They brought Brian Hartline in to help him last year. He also hid a recent trespass against his lawyers wishes to Meyer. Yes, it was petty he dropped his son off in her driveway and she had her phone out waiting for him but maybe Meyer said, between the coaching and the crap that he had enough.

He’s been a bad coach for years. They brought Brian Hartline in to help him last year. He also hid a recent trespass against his lawyers wishes to Meyer. Yes, it was petty he dropped his son off in her driveway and she had her phone out waiting for him but maybe Meyer said, between the coaching and the crap that he had enough.

Meyer doesn’t have to fire people coming off national championship production seasons, without reason either. Just because you would can people left and right on allegations or he said, she said, that doesn’t mean everyone else follows that model. Right now, it’s he said, she said. There was no criminal evidence, make sense now?

So which is it?

If she didn’t want to press charges and meaning the police can’t do anything and the legal documents are sealed? Who has proof of anything?

OSU, Gene Smith, Urban and Zach have proof. Guaranteed. I can’t prove that statement but we know how these things work.

You keep believing what you want, that is your right. However now you just sound like the Lousiville people you use to say stuff to who defended their coach and program when they were in the wrong too.

You are right files were never charged because the wife never filed for it. Doesnt mean Urban didn't know about things. 60 calls to police, and Urbans wife being friends with her and openly talking about it with her. Shows Urban knew it was just a 2 time deal in 2009 and 2015, and still nothing. If this coach wasnt his mentors kid, he would have been gone in a heart beat and you know that. No chance any coach keeps a guy on this long with all that going on charges or not. At worst they just dont sign the coach back if they dont think they can fire him for cause. But yet they kept keeping him. In fact he is or I guess now was the only coach still left from his original first 2012 coaching staff at osu. If he was not his mentor son, no chance he keeps him through all of this and I think you know that too. So knowing all that and only keeping him around because he is your mentors son and hoping it never becomes public is just flat wrong. He knew that too and is why he lied ar first and denied knowing anything about 2015. I mean he even knew he was wrong. If he didn't think he was wrong he would have said yes I knew about it and I took the proper steps I was supposed to take. However he knew he was wrong for keeping him too, hence why he lied.

So which is it?

In 2014-2015 he had the right personnel to make up for his coaching. Zeke Elliott...

Plus he had Keyshawn Johnson’s cousin, currently one of the best receivers in the NFL, who Smith coached to all B10, third team! in Michael Thomas. You and I could coach Michael Thomas to all B10, third team.

In 2015 he had the right personnel to make up for his coaching.

Plus he had Keyshawn Johnson’s cousin, currently one of the best receivers in the NFL, who Smith coached to all B10, third team! in Michael Thomas.

Try again...

What a spin. :lol2:

Correct me if I’m wrong but is Pitino still at UL? Is Jurich still there? Everyone who posted during that time frame about UL was right and you were wrong. You eventually crossed over to our side and left your day 1 crew behind. Keep reaching...somehow you’re thread jacking and comparing strippers to DV accusations.

DV accusations with circumstantial evidence is way way way worse than strippers.

Just saying......

What a spin. :lol2:

Yeah none of that made sense...have you’ve seen how bad our passing game has been since? The zero separation from WR’s, Urban bringing in former NFL WR Brian Hartline to help out... time for you to bring up Florida.. or the fake heart attack...

OSU still hasn’t decided on Meyer, they could still fire or suspend him and 5-6 of you will have a party.

The only thing I’ve spent 100+ post on is that Smith was never charged by police and we have learned that Meyer did report the 2015 incident.

Why did he fire Zach Smith a week ago? What’s the reasoning? It can’t be bad coaching because they haven’t played a game yet this year. Has practice even officially started? Something happen recently to trigger this move?

2266943.jpg?364