When was the last time you had an Alcoholic drink?

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hummm...couple, maybe 3 weeks ago now, sitting on buddies front porch at sunset, cool breeze blowing, actually felt great outside. He gabbed a couple of Modelo's and we shot the bull as the sun was setting.

I'm not much of a drinker and may go months between alcoholic drinks sometimes. If my back or knee is bothering me I will pop a couple of Motrin and chase those down with a beer or two from time to time.

I have one or two of something (beer, wine, whiskey) pretty much every day.

Outside of going to the doctor for blood work or a physical, can't really think of a day that I haven't had one.

So you stop drinking the day before your physical? Wouldn’t it be better to have that drink so you get gauged by your normal status? I’ve heard of people doing crazy things prior to a doctors visit just to get a good report card. Other than fasting if I am doing blood work, I try to go in as worse case scenario.

So you stop drinking the day before your physical? Wouldn’t it be better to have that drink so you get gauged by your normal status? I’ve heard of people doing crazy things prior to a doctors visit just to get a good report card. Other than fasting if I am doing blood work, I try to go in as worse case scenario.

Not drinking is part of the fasting process.

My wife and I took the dogs to the farm last night, and sat out on the picnic table enjoying the breeze on the ridge. I had a couple Michelob ultras, and she's on the white claw hard seltzer kick so she had a couple of those from the variety pack.

My wife and I took the dogs to the farm last night, and sat out on the picnic table enjoying the breeze on the ridge. I had a couple Michelob ultras, and she's on the white claw hard seltzer kick so she had a couple of those from the variety pack.

MrsC is all over the White Claw stuff right now too.