Tiki and the village idiots

5wide

Now this is a much better story than the media's attempt to fabricate one from Big Ben...

Tiki Barber

If you don't want to read it, Tiki basically called out Gary Myers, Tom Jackson and Michael Irvin on his SIRIUS Radio show, The Barber Shop.

I especially love this excerpt...

"...That includes the ultimate character guy, facetiously speaking of course, Michael Irvin..."

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I respect Tiki Barber as much as any athlete that I can think of. I wish him the very best this year, and in the future. Now, being that I don't have a favorite NFL team, if this is truly his last season, I would like to see the NY "football" Giants take home the trophy.

I respect Tiki Barber as much as any athlete that I can think of. I wish him the very best this year, and in the future. Now, being that I don't have a favorite NFL team, if this is truly his last season, I would like to see the NY "football" Giants take home the trophy.

I hope they bring home the trophy as well!!

Think about it. With Irvin it makes perfect sense.

:thumb: That does pretty much sum it up. He is just another one of the "elite" america's team:rolleyes: primadona's. :madman: As far as Class goes, leave off the "CL" and you have describerd Irvin. Him along with N. Newton, B. Hayes and many others that were put on the "elite do no wrong" pedastal and now T.O. (terribly overrated) known as the Cowboys are an embarrasement to the class of Tom Landry and the way that he operated the Cowboys in his era only for Jerry Jones to essentially "spit in his face' in the way he was let go. Jones deserves all the failures that could possibly and that I do hope come to the "boys'. JMO