Tiki and the village idiots

5wide

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It was alright for the bus to announce his retirement last year and ride it all the way to the superbowl but not Tiki.No difference to me and I think its great for him.

The thing is, Tiki didn't announce it. He was being followed around by some reporters for a show and a guy picked up on it, and told Tiki he had to report it. That's the way I understand it anyways....

It was speculation before the season that he might get out. Supposedly he is very business savy. He's got several things going on, his health and he is comfortable with going out right now.

It was amazing to hear how strong his legs were. I don't remember the numbers but pound for pound he had the strongest legs in the league.

It was speculation before the season that he might get out. Supposedly he is very business savy. He's got several things going on, his health and he is comfortable with going out right now.

It was amazing to hear how strong his legs were. I don't remember the numbers but pound for pound he had the strongest legs in the league.

I wish I could find the article. He works out with a former power lifter or something, and that is probably why he's just now hitting his peak. He's in GREAT shape.

No, its been rumored for the past couple years, it only became official when Tiki broke the news on camera.

It has been rumored for years...then a few days ago (before the Cowboys game) an article was written that said Tiki WAS retiring. It was written by a reporter who had been following him and Ronde around for a piece. After that article was written, was when EVERYONE started talking about Tiki...and EVERYONE wanted an interview with Tiki over this...thats when Tiki said it was true. He did not purposly get on TV to announce his retirement, which is the way you are trying to make it sound.

No, its been rumored for the past couple years, it only became official when Tiki broke the news on camera.

You need to watch this video. Jay Glazer says at the end that Tiki told the reporter who was doing a 'fly on the wall' thing following he and Ronde around, not to report anything about his retirement. He did anyways. That's how it broke.

http://khanhdom.com/?page.id=1000190&targetclip=557

I'm sorry you can't see through your Tiki colored glasses, but I'm not believing someone is retiring by reading it in an article. To me it becomes official when they go on camera and acknowledge their plans for after the season. Guess we'll just have to agree to disagree.

I'm sorry you can't see through your Tiki colored glasses, but I'm not believing someone is retiring by reading it in an article. To me it becomes official when they go on camera and acknowledge their plans for after the season. Guess we'll just have to agree to disagree.

Tiki colored glasses? :laugh:

It hasn't even become "official" yet. He said he was retiring, but he has also stated that nothing is 100 % and he won't say that this is 100 % either.

So basically, it's STILL not official. The news "officially" broke in a news article though...that's a fact whether you like it or not.

Tiki colored glasses? :laugh:

It hasn't even become "official" yet. He said he was retiring, but he has also stated that nothing is 100 % and he won't say that this is 100 % either.

So basically, it's STILL not official. The news "officially" broke in a news article though...that's a fact whether you like it or not.

If you choose to believe all those news articles then good luck to you.

Irvin is a Word Filter ViolationWord Filter ViolationWord Filter ViolationWord Filter ViolationWord Filter ViolationWord Filter ViolationWord Filter Violation.

:ylsuper: :ylsuper: :ylsuper:

I will never listen to anything that moron says. He shouldn't be on the ESPN crew. Wasn't he already kicked off once for getting caught with a crack pipe then saying it wasn't his?