Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

2018 Preakness

Featured Replies

I'm assuming there's no talk about this because everyone thinks it's the "Justify Invitational"?

I don't have any argument, especially if it's sloppy.

The question is, who gets second and third?

I'm not buying it. If Justify does get this one, he isn't winning the Belmont.

I'm not buying it. If Justify does get this one, he isn't winning the Belmont.

 

Going out on a limb much? There has only been one TC winner in the last 30 years :lol2:

Going out on a limb much? There has only been one TC winner in the last 30 years :lol2:

 

40 years, actually.

1.QUIP

2.Lone Sailor

3.Sporting Chance

4.Diamond King

5.Good Magic

6.Tenfold

7.Justify

8.Bravazo

I love Good Magic but not sure I would bet it straight out at those odds. I think I'll do a Superfecta box with Good Magic, Justify and just pick two others and hope for the miracle.

Baffert is perfect with KY Derby winners in the Preakness, that will continue but there's no value in this race.

I love Good Magic but not sure I would bet it straight out at those odds. I think I'll do a Superfecta box with Good Magic, Justify and just pick two others and hope for the miracle.

 

With just 8 horses in the field, how much would it cost to do a superfecta box on the field with Good Magic and Justify in the top two slots?

With just 8 horses in the field, how much would it cost to do a superfecta box on the field with Good Magic and Justify in the top two slots?

 

$60 if you go 5,7 in either order

$60 if you go 5,7 in either order

 

Is there any value in doing that?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.