Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

"Mood music"

Featured Replies

Wife and I have been having a fun discussion on which artist is the best for a little "mood music"

Barry White or Marvin Gaye.

 

Could a mod add a poll?

 

 

Or any other suggestions??

I don't have a preference for either of the artists mentioned. If I really want mood music, I honestly will listen to something that is solely instrumental. Even classical music.

Johnny Mathis has to be on the list.

Johnny Mathis has to be on the list.

 

From one of the greatest debates of all time - "Sinatra or Mathis?"

 

Sade

George Benson

Al Jarreau

Incubus - Aqueous Transmission

From one of the greatest debates of all time - "Sinatra or Mathis?"

 

 

Both pretty good but I lean toward Sinatra (also like Tony Bennett)

My wife and I have a "mood" playlist consisting of newer stuff.

 

We keep adding to it as we go. Whatever puts her in the mood.

My wife and I have a "mood" playlist consisting of newer stuff.

 

We keep adding to it as we go. Whatever puts her in the mood.

 

Happy wife, happy life.

  • Author
My wife and I have a "mood" playlist consisting of newer stuff.

 

We keep adding to it as we go. Whatever puts her in the mood.

May I suggest wine (or in your case a craft beer).

I'm thinkin it's more like pre-game. :sssh:

What?! Not Five Finger Death Punch?!

 

While nothing says romance like "The Bleeding", this is the pregame for her. I need no incentive to get everything coached up at game time.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.