16-yr-old Crushed to Death by Minivan Seat Despite 911 Calls for Help

hoops5

It is relevant because thing dont add up, why would a kid, who has a brace on, climb through two rows of seats in a van, when he could just open the back gate and get his stuff?

Sounds more to me that someone put him in that position.

So you are thinking perhaps foul play?

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Maybe the tailgate doesn't work correctly? Maybe he was parked up against a car or structure that made tailgate access difficult without moving the minivan...so he climbed over the seat instead.

If the kid was in an upper body brace, you would think that the parents would make sure the rear gate was working properly. You would also think the kid would be conscience enough to pull into spaces leaving the back gate free.

Im also wondering how a kid in an upperbody brace is playing tennis, but thats for another day I suppose.

From what I was able to gather, it is for those in positions of public service, which I would assume a 911 dispatcher is. I could be wrong though.

They knowingly and willingly withheld necessary information from first responders. If not criminally liable, I imagine there's some civil liability involved there.

I guess my point was, all states laws are different so its not always as easy as saying they should go to jail. What the dispatcher did may not fit what the statute or law.

If there was foul play, why wouldn't to boy mention that someone stuck him in that position when he called 911?

I don’t think it was foul play. I also think the poor kid did not have a lot of breaths left to be able to give vivid descriptions about the car and the location.

It is relevant because thing dont add up, why would a kid, who has a brace on, climb through two rows of seats in a van, when he could just open the back gate and get his stuff?

Sounds more to me that someone put him in that position.

Probably aliens in black helicopters.

If there was foul play, why wouldn't to boy mention that someone stuck him in that position when he called 911?

It to mention it would seem like it would be way to difficult for another person to somehow get him into the van, get in the van with him and then somehow both of them get into a position in order to make this happen. Foul play makes an already crazy story, even crazier.

Does it show they found a minivan but never got out?

Not from what I saw. The officer never got the info about it being a gold van and from what I saw there were many cars in the lot at the time the officer was there. The biggest problem was the info "gold Honda Odyssey van in the sophomore parking lot" not being relayed to the officer.

If the info about the vehicle wasnt givin to the officers, why didn't they ask the dispatch what kind of vehicle they were looking for? Other wise they were looking aimlessly. And if they knew that it was someone trapped in a vehicle, why did they not get out and look car to car? You sure as hell can't see inside of cars real well if your inside your own car.

Edited by #99
Misspelled word

If the info about the vehicle wasnt givin to the officers, why didn't they ask the dispatch what kind of vehicle they were looking for? Other wise they were looking aimlessly. And if they knew that it was someone trapped in a vehicle, why did they not get out and look car to car? You sure as hell can't see inside of cars real well if your inside your own car.

I've read different reports regarding the 2nd call that came in from the kid where he gave the detailed description. First report said the dispatcher didn't give that info to the officers. 2nd report said she couldn't hear the kid say that due to technical issues.

The other questions seem like fair questions.