16-yr-old Crushed to Death by Minivan Seat Despite 911 Calls for Help

hoops5

So you are thinking perhaps foul play?

The story being portrayed currently leads me to say that yes.

I don’t think it was foul play. I also think the poor kid did not have a lot of breaths left to be able to give vivid descriptions about the car and the location.

Hoopty, you are correct. There is absolutely nothing about this tragedy to suggest any foul play. Just a gut-wrenching, awful story.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Something still doesn't add up to me. How do one of the parents not go to the school and find the van themselves before 9pm? At what point did they realized he was missing? He should have been home after practice around what time? 6pm? 7pm? Parents don't go looking till 9pm? Come on.

They is foul play in this somewhere, things are not adding up.

Something still doesn't add up to me. How do one of the parents not go to the school and find the van themselves before 9pm? At what point did they realized he was missing? He should have been home after practice around what time? 6pm? 7pm? Parents don't go looking till 9pm? Come on.

They is foul play in this somewhere, things are not adding up.

If he had a tennis match, maybe he had a habit of going out to eat with friends afterwards. Possibly the parents called a few times, getting annoyed when he didn’t answer. As a parent I would assume he was out doing something he shouldn’t and plotting his punishment. I can see giving him a couple hours before getting seriously worried.

If he had a tennis match, maybe he had a habit of going out to eat with friends afterwards. Possibly the parents called a few times, getting annoyed when he didn’t answer. As a parent I would assume he was out doing something he shouldn’t and plotting his punishment. I can see giving him a couple hours before getting seriously worried.

I don't disagree with that, but a couple of hours still puts you at 7pm or so right? They found him at 915pm (ish). First place you would look is the school right......just doesn't add up to me.

What a tragic accident, just seems like a perfect storm of problems so I don't see anything happening to the officers or 911 operators. It's really sad that they were onsite 9 minutes before his second call so there would have been time to save him.