Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

HSSB's Game of the Week, Take IX (last week of Regular Season)

Game of the Week 98 members have voted

  1. 1. Game of the Week

    • Covington Holy Cross at Beechwood
      6%
    • Bardstown at Bethlehem
      12%
    • Covington Catholic at Highlands
      65%
    • DuPont Manual at Male
      8%
    • Scott Co. at Lafayette
      8%
    • Warren Central at Christian Co.
      0%
      0

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

This is a huge week around the state, with some great games. The voting, as much as I'm biased towards one game in particular, should be very close. Of the games listed, between Top 10 teams, which do you think is the "must see" game of the week?

 

Try to leave your "favorite team" hat off, honestly, which would you most want to see live?

 

By the way, the previous 8 winners:

 

Bowling Green at Warren Central (24 votes out of 82)

St. Xavier vs. Highlands (57 votes out of 82)

CovCath at Beechwood (28 votes out of 75)

St. Xavier vs. Trinity (67 votes out of 85)

Beechwood at NewCath (27 votes out of 70)

Bell Co. at Rockcastle Co. (38 votes out of 50)

Western at LaRue Co. (18 out of 35 votes / closest by far)

Male at St. Xavier (21 out of 50 votes)

 

Which game is next to get the recognition?

CCH/HHS. Not only do I think it will be the best game. I think it will be the most well played game out of the bunch.

  • Author

It will be interesting to see if this thread breaks either record this week: number of votes cast (record is 85) or number of votes cast for one game (record is 67). I'd guess we'll break the first one but not the second.

This should be an absolute landslide.

This should be an absolute landslide.
It's a no-brainer! :thumb:

Whoops! Skipped right over CovCath/Highlands. Definitely the #1 game this week.

If you leave CCH/HHS out, theres some dandy games this week!

I voted for the Bardstown/Bethlehem game. I overlooked the Highlands/CCH game, both should be great games.

Bardstown and Bethlehem is a cross-town rival game, between the only two undefeated teams in Class A, in a town of about 10,000 people, which is likely to draw 3,000 or more people. It features the Tigers, a traditionally strong team whom everyone thought would be down this year, but has a stable of track stars, and Bethlehem, an upstart with one of the state's more highly recruited players, Billy Jackson. I know you CCH/Highlands people are partial to your traditions, but c'mon, this is a dandy!

There are several games that on any other week would easily be the game of the week............................but its Highlands/Cov Cath week!!!

 

The only game year-in, year-out to surpase this is Trinity/X

DIXIE-RYLE this will be A GREAT GAME!!

Safe answer here is Cov Cath/Highlands, but I will have to go with Cov Holy Cross/Beechwood. This could be a great game. I am going with Holy Cross.

When someone says no-brainer, that for folks with no brains can pick this one,is that right Birdsfan?:lol: So in that case, I'm too going with the Highlands and Covington Cath. game as being the game of the week.;)

When someone says no-brainer, that for folks with no brains can pick this one,is that right Birdsfan?:lol:

 

Yes, I think that is a familiar point of view for Birdsfan. :banana:

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.