Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

NKU Carson Williams

Featured Replies

  • Replies 88
  • Views 31.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Interesting. I know he got pulled from the lineup later in the year, but he still played significant minutes, no?

Any educated guesses as to where he’ll land?

I heard this from a highly reliable source last Tuesday.

 

Well thanks for telling the rest of us jk

Well thanks for telling the rest of us jk

 

I was in Owen County that evening. However, I didn’t want to jump the gun in case nothing transpired. Have to much respect for Carson.

I was in Owen County that evening. However, I didn’t want to jump the gun in case nothing transpired. Have to much respect for Carson.

 

Oh I am just kidding. I wouldn't break something like that either.

Hate to hear that, really enjoyed watching him when I got the opportunity.

Has to be more to this story...he was a solid contributor his first two seasons at NKU.

What other colleges were interested in him when he was in high school? Maybe that interest is still there.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.