Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Buffalo 89 Arizona 68

Featured Replies

So I’ll say it...With everything going on there, does Arizona move on from Miller? He’s underachieved quite a bit in the tournament there.

 

He's done. The announcers essentially said it on live TV.

  • Replies 36
  • Views 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Or maybe they & their conference were overrated?? Buffalo's really good, and hopefully used up all their shots tonight?

I don’t think the Pac 12 was ever overrated. Nobody gave them respect all year and obviously they didn’t deserve it. Pac 12=Properly Rated.

My bracket is toast too.

I had Arizona in the title game. :lol2:

 

Same, good newspaper though Cats will beat Buffalo by 15+

Arizona is going to be lucky to win 10 games next season with what they have returning and what’s coming in (no one).

 

Don’t know how many they will win but next season will be a struggle for sure.

I don’t think the Pac 12 was ever overrated. Nobody gave them respect all year and obviously they didn’t deserve it. Pac 12=Properly Rated.

 

Really don't know and too uninterested to investigate, but Pac-10 got 3 in; how many did Buffalo's conference get in?

I think I ask for my $100k back if I was AZ. Obviously, contract was not good for postseason play.

Really don't know and too uninterested to investigate, but Pac-10 got 3 in; how many did Buffalo's conference get in?

What conference is Buffalo in? :idunno:

I think I ask for my $100k back if I was AZ. Obviously, contract was not good for postseason play.

 

Forgot to include a post-season bonus??

Arizona getting ahead of the investigation curve - will not have to vacate any tournament wins.

Watched the first half but had to hit the hay. My thoughts during the first half were that if Buffalo would just not be so dumb with the ball they’d be killing Zona bc Arizona couldn’t make a shot. The Buffalo head coach said the same, said they’d probably winning by ten. Couldn’t watch second half but the winnin margin does have me quite nervous

I thought the coach’s remarks afterwards were interesting. He basically said that you could tell early on their guards were simply better than Arizona’s and with the rules you can easily take away a big man in college. They put everyone on Ayton and bet on the other four on the court not being able to deliver.

My bracket is toast too.

I had Arizona in the title game. :lol2:

Me too. To pour salt on the wound, our Fantasy Football Leage is using the tournament results to determine our draft order next season.

 

I’m on the clock for picks 10 and 11.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.