March 16, 20188 yr Buffalo played about as good as game as they could. They probably beat anyone in the country tonight with how good they played. Very impressive. UK has their hands full Saturday.
March 16, 20188 yr Complete domination. Maybe all the drama caught up with Arizona. Or maybe they & their conference were overrated?? Buffalo's really good, and hopefully used up all their shots tonight?
March 16, 20188 yr Buffalo may beat Kentucky on Saturday, but I find this result simply hilarious given how many out Arizona into the Sweet 16 in pen.
March 16, 20188 yr So I’ll say it...With everything going on there, does Arizona move on from Miller? He’s underachieved quite a bit in the tournament there.
March 16, 20188 yr Shocker of the tournament so far, and because of the margin. Man. Definitely so. I don’t think many had this picked, much less in blowout fashion.
March 16, 20188 yr Buffalo may beat Kentucky on Saturday, but I find this result simply hilarious given how many out Arizona into the Sweet 16 in pen. **Sheepishly raises hand**
March 16, 20188 yr Author I stated in the update thread will Coach Miller be fired or step down by Monday? I predict by Sunday.
March 16, 20188 yr Arizona is going to be lucky to win 10 games next season with what they have returning and what’s coming in (no one).
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.