Chris Mack to Louisville (Rumor)

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Says who? I'm just curious, I don't know what he's getting paid now and what the potential deal is with UL. But you seem to, so spill the beans..

JDE I’m just going off CWB original post of 4M, actually makes 1.66M now according to what I can find so I’m simply answering your “ what’s to gain”....2.34M.

This.

I actually feel modestly confident that he’ll be the next coach at UofL, but there is no way this is real at this point in time.

Agree and I think he holds all the cards , no pun intended, on salary. Can name his price. My theory is Mack to UL and NKU’s Brannen to XU.

JDE I’m just going off CWB original post of 4M, actually makes 1.66M now according to what I can find so I’m simply answering your “ what’s to gain”....2.34M.

I get that, but I'm sure Xavier would counter offer and while they may not have the money to throw around that UL does, I'm sure they have enough that he could live a comfortable life and continue on with building his career.

I get that, but I'm sure Xavier would counter offer and while they may not have the money to throw around that UL does, I'm sure they have enough that he could live a comfortable life and continue on with building his career.

I could live a comfortable life on 1.6! :lol: You make a good point as well

I’m confused....This isn’t true, it came from a fake account. What am I missing?

Some random twitter poster with “inside information” posted it on twitter today. Not one single credible news outlet has reported it yet. I think the early speculation is that Mack gets this job but if this situation is remotely true already then it’ll be interesting to see how it plays out since we all know Chris Mack’s only focus right now is winning the title with Xavier, right?