Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

St. Bonaventure 65 UCLA 58

Featured Replies

Really fun game as the Bonnies win an NCAA game for the first time since 1970.

 

Courtney Stockard put up 26! points for SBU in the victory.

 

Will play Florida on Thursday night in Dallas.

Was a fun game to watch. The Bonnies and Florida should be a good one to watch.

This was a really great game to watch! I expect a few more like this, this edition of madness. Lots of parity this season.

UCLA played like a team w/o much chemistry. U G L Y

  • Author
UCLA played like a team w/o much chemistry. U G L Y

 

They looked like they’d never seen a zone before.

 

Honestly, the guys in the postgame seemed to suggest that there aren’t any teams in the PAC-12 that play it. Probably hurt the Bruins if true.

 

Then again, the Bonnies have only lost once since January 19. They’ve been playing really well and they’ve absolutely got the team to pull another win on Thursday.

I was yelling at the TV last night. UCLA looked to be the worst passing team in college basketball history. They had 10 turnovers in the first 10-11 minutes. Just stupid pass after stupid pass. Not surprised they lost after watching that.

Bonnies up 58-51 & UCLA comes back to tie it. I thought the Bruins would keep going and escape with a win, but St. Bonaventure scored the last 7 thanks to some really dumb UCLA turnovers.

 

Fun game to watch and I was glad of the outcome.

Really fun game as the Bonnies win an NCAA game for the first time since 1970.

 

Courtney Stockard put up 26! points for SBU in the victory.

 

Will play Florida on Thursday night in Dallas.

 

The Bonnies of 1970. When they had what would become the biggest "feets" in the NBA, those of Bob Lanier.

I tuned in with about ten minutes to go in the first half with UCLA up 20-18, or something like that. Both teams were dreadful from there ending the half with the Bonnies up 28-23. It was miserable to watch. That said, I picked the Bonnies to go to the Sweet 16. Not sure why :lol2:

  • Author
I tuned in with about ten minutes to go in the first half with UCLA up 20-18, or something like that. Both teams were dreadful from there ending the half with the Bonnies up 28-23. It was miserable to watch. That said, I picked the Bonnies to go to the Sweet 16. Not sure why :lol2:

 

I don’t care what league you’re in, one loss in a month and a half is no joke. I don’t know if they can beat Florida, but I’ll be surprised if they don’t put up quite a fight.

I don’t care what league you’re in, one loss in a month and a half is no joke. I don’t know if they can beat Florida, but I’ll be surprised if they don’t put up quite a fight.

 

I have zero faith in Florida.

Wooo Bonnies! I'm sure Woj is happy!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.