Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky 77 Tennessee 72

Featured Replies

Never doubt a Calipari team come March. 2011,2014, 2016, 2017, 2018. All of these teams struggled most of the year but were playing their best basketball come March. Don’t doubt this guy, he’s knows what he is doing.

 

He will never get the credit of the job he does developing teams year in and year out.

  • Replies 60
  • Views 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Gotcha. Glad we care about what the TV folks say this week.

 

Regardless of what they say, they did say it. Personally I feel like the ACC is the best conference this year but there is no denying that the SEC is right behind them. Any conference that gets 8 teams in has an argument as the best conference top to bottom.

He will never get the credit of the job he does developing teams year in and year out.

It’s quite amazing really. It’s so difficult to do what Cal does year in and year out. I guarantee Coach K has a much bigger appreciation for Cal after these past couple of years where he has been bringing in one and dones.

How about those blocks by SKJ today. Some good mins, wven though he frustrates me.

He will never get the credit of the job he does developing teams year in and year out.

 

Awe come on, you know he can't coach. :D

  • Author
How about those blocks by SKJ today. Some good mins, wven though he frustrates me.

 

Me as well but I can handle him better than Richards.

Me as well but I can handle him better than Richards.

 

Every day of the week!

It's funny how comments change in a month and a half lol. I stated back in the beginning of Decemeber basically how this season would play out. Start off well, conference play starts by mid January people say it's a bad team and has no shot in the torunament and how they are tired of freshman. That freshman shouldn't be an excuse, Cal isn't a good coach. Then come tourny time UK is hott and looking like a serious team that can make a run.

 

At the end of the day it's time for people to stop living in the moment during a long basketball season. And making outrageous predictions on the team acting like how a team looks in January is how they will look in the tournament. Coach Cal should have our trust by now that he will get the teams at its best come tournament time. It doesn't guarntee a championship but does mean we usually have a team that could make that special run.

Me as well but I can handle him better than Richards.

 

Every day of the week!

 

If Vanderbilt is back. Richards shouldn't step on the court. ALL needs those minutes. I still think Richards will be a good player, but it's going to come in year 2 or 3 for him.

Now I hope this win gets us to the 4 line. Because if not if we're a 5 we may be put next to Arizona who would be a 4. Which a team like Arizona is a bad matchup for us with their big guys.

 

I also hope we don't see Texas or Oklahoma as the 11 or 12 seed.

They can't touch the ACC!

 

Most years I’d agree, not sure about this one. I do believe that Virginia is the team to beat above anyone now.

Now I hope this win gets us to the 4 line. Because if not if we're a 5 we may be put next to Arizona who would be a 4. Which a team like Arizona is a bad matchup for us with their big guys.

 

I also hope we don't see Texas or Oklahoma as the 11 or 12 seed.

 

Zona is a tough matchup for all involved. Their big man will cost alot more than 100k in june.

Called this 8 games ago. It all about February and March, rest is pre-season

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.