Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Class AA tournament

Featured Replies

I’m hearing rumors that the city of Owensboro will likely be the host in the first year of the class AA (regular season tournament like the all A).

I'm sure some will not be happy with that location since it is a long distance from the eastern part of the state, but I think Owensboro would be a good choice. The Sportscenter is big enough, and I think the city now has enough hotel rooms to accommodate the fans who will attend.

I’m hearing rumors that the city of Owensboro will likely be the host in the first year of the class AA (regular season tournament like the all A).

Any word on how many schools have committed to play ?

It's close to Union County. So that's nice.

 

Honestly, it's about as centrally located as EKU is for the all a.

I’ve never been to Owensboro but I hear it’s a great place. It’s 285 miles from my eastern Kentucky home so I doubt I’ll be at this tournament but it’s only fair to the western part of the state to have some of these statewide tourney events.

Who qualifies for AA in basketball?

Who qualifies for AA in basketball?

 

I’m pretty sure Schools too big for the All A and under 1000 students .

I’m hearing rumors that the city of Owensboro will likely be the host in the first year of the class AA (regular season tournament like the all A).

 

Love the sportscenter

  • Author

I think it’s around 45 schools or so of the 66 that will participate.

I’m pretty sure Schools too big for the All A and under 1000 students .

Forgive my ignorance, but what’s the cutoff for 2A in football? The only reason I asked is because there are a ton of 2A schools for football that play in the basketball All A.

Forgive my ignorance, but what’s the cutoff for 2A in football? The only reason I asked is because there are a ton of 2A schools for football that play in the basketball All A.

 

Class A has 32 teams so it’s the next schools after that. Not sure the exact enrollment numbers.

How many schools would make it to Owensboro? I think a while back I read the plan was the last 4 to be at the final location. If that's the case it's probably not worth the drive to me, but if it's 8 teams I would probably try to work it in.

How many schools would make it to Owensboro? I think a while back I read the plan was the last 4 to be at the final location. If that's the case it's probably not worth the drive to me, but if it's 8 teams I would probably try to work it in.

 

I thought I read previously that the winner and runner up of each of the sectionals would make it. I could be wrong.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.