Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

2018 BGP Bracket Challenge

Featured Replies

  • Replies 36
  • Views 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Were you the only contestant?

 

Details, Details!!!

I'm in ...the rest of you can withdraw now. :lol2:

I'm in but yesterday while on the bracket page, I had a message pop up that said an attempt had been made to get my financial info but my firewall and security had prevented it. I shut down everything. Today I haven't been able to find any problems. But I'm still checking thru my security.

I guess the chalk was 13/16 since I had time to only do an auto-fill and tweek some matchups in the later rounds yesterday.

 

It is amazing that even with the small sample of best minds in sports here at BGP that the quest for the perfect bracket is already busted on day 1.

  • Author

If Michigan wins... @plantmanky wins the BGP Bracket Challenge

If Villanova wins... @sumoroyal wins the BGP Bracket Challenge and Plantmanky drops to 4th

  • Author
Wow!!! Did not know I had a chance.

 

You are in 4th place but are the leader amongst those that chose Villanova. The progressive scoring round by round rewards everyone for getting more picks correct later in the tourney.

That is the way it should be. If I win, it is two years in a row that I pick the champion. That is obviously the key to winning. That is really good for me. I usually second guess my self to death.

If Michigan wins... @plantmanky wins the BGP Bracket Challenge

If Villanova wins... @sumoroyal wins the BGP Bracket Challenge and Plantmanky drops to 4th

 

What a joke.

What a joke.

 

More than two this year RP!!!!

Back to Back championship, this one was much harder since there were 25 Teams instead to two, right Randy Parker??? Looks like someone named Randy Parker finished 21st of of 25. Is that good???? Villanova was the best team all year and deserved to win the championship. Thanks Jumper Dad for having the contest. Looking forward to next year. Thanks everyone for playing.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.