Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

2018 BGP Bracket Challenge

Featured Replies

We will be using Yahoo Tourney Pick'em to run our annual BGP Challenge.

 

Click this Link: Group Invitation | Tourney Pick'em | Yahoo! Sports

 

Password: TheGuru

 

>>>REQUIRING EVERYONE TO USE THEIR BGP USERNAME IN THE NAME OF THEIR BRACKET

So when we post scoring updates no one's real name will be given out and so we know who is who. Last year some people used made up names for their entries and we had no idea who a couple of entrants were.

Overall winner will have bragging rights and win a prize from the BGP SWAG BAG courtesy of TheGuru.

 

Scoring will be as follows

Fibonacci Scoring:

Round of 62 - 2 points for each correctly picked game

Round of 32 - 3 points

Round of 16 - 5 points

Round of 8 - 8 points

Round of 4 - 13 points

Final Game - 21 points

 

One Entry Per Member Eligible for Contest...Multiple entries will disqualify the member from the contest.

  • Replies 36
  • Views 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have the same problem as last year. I signed in and it assigns my bracket name. How do I change it to Sumoroyal?

Every time I try to change it a pop up comes up and says to start picking in five days and It won't let me get out.

Every time I try to change it a pop up comes up and says to start picking in five days and It won't let me get out.

 

Mine was doing the same thing.

I am just not smart enough to figure this out.

I was made fun of last year for not having my user name in there but I can not figure out how to change it.

I was made fun of last year for not having my user name in there but I can not figure out how to change it.

 

I was having the same problem so I left the group and rejoined.

 

Leave the group. Then rejoin the group. After you rejoin it will ask you if you would like to use your previously created bracket (the bracket created when you initially joined the group) or if you would like to create a new. Create a new one and you should be able to name it as you would like e.g. your BGP username. That worked for me so I hope it works for you!

I was having the same problem so I left the group and rejoined.

 

Leave the group. Then rejoin the group. After you rejoin it will ask you if you would like to use your previously created bracket (the bracket created when you initially joined the group) or if you would like to create a new. Create a new one and you should be able to name it as you would like e.g. your BGP username. That worked for me so I hope it works for you!

 

I got it, Thanks Cats.

I be in.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.